Monday, March 16, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:26 @blindgeek I'd be inclined to agree about Deathlands. I like the Survivalist and Outlanders better. #
  • 00:26 @blindgeek they grab me more anyway. #
  • 00:29 Will @blindgeek see those replies I've sent to him, even though he's not following me? #
  • 00:34 @musicman2004 What books would those be? Any others than DL? Thinking of buing Alontrees. #
  • 00:47 I absolutely hate DHAudio productions. I'd rather have GA in mono than this shit. #
  • 00:52 @musicman2004 Yah me too. Think I got enough cash for one, not all. Meaning the ones we have to katch up on. #
  • 04:56 Review: Haven of the Embraced: I've played on Haven on and off for going on 5 years now and it'sthe one MUD I al.. tinyurl.com/cqq7nc #
  • 04:56 Review: A Streetlight Manifesto: Miami by Night: This is a FANTASTIC game! ASM is easily the best old World of D.. tinyurl.com/cv743h #
  • 04:56 Review: Dawn of the Ages: Dawn of the Ages is a medieval fantasy based mud. The server is basedin Germany, but e.. tinyurl.com/dftmn4 #
  • 04:56 Review: 6 Dragons: The important factors for quality gaming are all present. The staffis knowledgeable, they are.. tinyurl.com/cluosn #
  • 04:56 Review: Act of War: I have been playing this mud for quite sometime. It is a lot moreluxurious now than it was w.. tinyurl.com/cpffcr #
  • 09:05 OMG Adium keeps logging in and out of Facebook over and over again. #
  • 10:18 Jamming out to Future Trance 37. #
  • 10:34 Rob Mayth is an awesome DJ. #
  • 10:50 I consider Ultrabeats "Never Ever" happy hardcore. It's fast enough. #
  • 12:31 Be back in a bit, all. #
  • 17:09 Back. #
  • 17:17 @gowrone Syfy? #
  • 17:17 @gowrone What kind of a name is that? #
  • 19:44 Listening to: Nes Rocks. "YouTube - I Fight Dragons Live @ The Elbo Room - CD Release Show 2/6/09" ( tinyurl.com/cz2wse ) #
  • 23:29 Does anyone know where to find the English version of Y-Ass's stuff? I think I've found the German and Spanish versions so far. #
More soon.

No comments: