Sunday, March 08, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 01:22 @zhuuraan Hmm. What's your facebook name There's a lot of people with Amanda Robertson on Facebook. #
  • 01:23 @zhuuraan Also. Is this blog you're doing automated? Hahaha you should get 500 sign ups and get a vacation. #
  • 01:23 @zhuuraan And the blog no longer works. #
  • 01:24 @zhuuraan Are you using all these sites? Such as Host4profit? #
  • 04:28 My TrafficDigger URL: ping.fm/g6vgG #
  • 04:29 Traffic Generation. My TrafficSwarm site hasn't been approved yet. #
  • 05:02 Interesting new service. tinyurl.com/ajd2lh #
  • 06:47 Is downloading himself a copy of Stephen Lynch's 3 Balloons. #
  • 06:55 Stephen Lynch is extremely popular. Only took one minute to download that torrent. #
  • 07:00 Okay. A violin and a guitar? Hahaha wow. #
  • 07:18 Hahaha. The song Crazy Peanuts pokes fun at Charlie Brown. #
  • 08:00 Great album. Great album indeed. #
  • 08:00 Night Twitter. #
  • 08:37 Wow. I like people who follow me who aren't spammers. People like @radjay for instance. #
  • 08:38 @radjay Just wondering how you found me? I guess I've been popping up in google... #
  • 18:55 I like Stephen Lynch's way of teaching. Brief and to the point. His notes are lless than 140 characters. #
  • 19:30 Endwar using Voice Commands has now started on GameAnyone.com #
  • 20:29 @cary5871 It's cool. Accessible? Yeah. Provided you're willing to learn. I personally prefer Rock Band, though, because I have Rock Band. #
  • 20:31 @cary5871 For someone who's looking for a demo of what the RB games are like it's great. #
  • 20:31 @cary5871 For people who have the regular GH/RB though I see no point; not the same in terms of GR VS. RB. #
  • 20:34 @cary5871 You can't get it for the PC, only for PS3, Wii, X360, PS2. #
  • 20:35 @cary5871 If you wanna hear what the games sound like in general you can listen to my podcasts which are tweeted every time one goes up. #
  • 20:35 @cary5871 www.gcast.com/u/orinlife #
  • 21:39 Well. I've just learned another reason why getting GH: World Tour would be stupid. #
  • 21:39 Because apparently the notes were taken and converted from the DS. #
  • 21:40 That means the notes won't be played in the correct order, as they are in Rock Band. #
  • 21:41 Also GH World Tour seems to have the same shit RB has anyway. We don't have FLight of the Bumblebee, but I think that's like the only one. #
  • 21:42 Well, for those who've been excited about Guitar Rage, I hear it's closing soon. #
  • 22:30 Okay so now they say a new version of Guitar Rage is coming out tomorrow; Make up your mind people. First you say you're closing, than s ... #
  • 23:11 Someone's gonna send me an MP3 of a Guitar Rage review which I'll put on my podcast. Personally haven't played around with it much cause ... #
  • 23:13 @cary5871 Yeah. He doesn't speak english. He's the one attempting to translate the game into english. #
More soon.

No comments: