Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:55 @musicman2004 Not out yet. #
  • 01:50 So iTunes 8.1 released with accessibility improvements. Nice to know. #
  • 09:09 I see what Jake's talking about when tabbing through iTUnes now. With improvements, there always comes issues. #
  • 09:15 Awsome positive, though. Crossfader seems more accurate. #
  • 09:16 With my first test of iTunes DJ, it gives me... Deathstalker? Yeah, god choice of music, DJ. #
  • 09:20 I guess I'm the only one who watches video podcasts on iTunes. Still that bug it seems only I have found. #
  • 13:59 Deathlands 38 - The Mars Arena: The nuclear firestorms had swept away the hatreds and the power struggles that h.. tinyurl.com/asytjr #
  • 17:01 @musicman2004 I love that word. Especially when I can call US numbers without paying a single cent. #
  • 17:04 BlindBargains.com is now following me on twitter. #
  • 18:22 Don't know why everyone's all hyped up about iTunes Dj; nothing special, especially to blind users. #
  • 18:22 Since we really can't use what it was intended to be used for. #
  • 18:25 @plumlipstick If you have a stareo hooked up to the pod though, it really makes a nice sound. And shit, regarding limitations it's better #
  • 18:25 @plumlipstick Than the shuffle right now. #
  • 18:26 @musicman2004 Yeah, the bulk of it though is if you're on a local network you can send songs to each other. #
  • 18:27 @musicman2004 I think it's only if you have an iPod Touch or an iPhone. Neither of those devices are accessible ATM. #
  • 19:54 @plumlipstick Why would you want video anyway? An iPod is an MP3 player. #
  • 19:55 @JamesScholes Yeah, I hate the apple earbuds. #
  • 21:50 Reading: "Upcoming Adium release to bring Twitter and IRC integration - Ars Technica" ( tinyurl.com/bge2sb ) #
More soon.

No comments: