Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 02:14 Night Twitter. #
  • 09:12 Morning Twitter. #
  • 09:24 What the heck; I enter my email to subscribe to the list for I fight Dragons, now it brings me to their myspace. #
  • 09:25 So where's the form to subscribe now? shrug. #
  • 11:03 So. I got my copy of Cool is just a Number. Yay. #
  • 19:06 @steveofmaine XXSW is like, a huge, huge party where people get waisted, make out and do all that with each other. Lots of Nerdcore acts #
  • 19:07 @steveofmaine Go there. Not sure really what it's for, though. #
  • 20:19 Reading: "Rockstar, Timbaland announce PSP mixer game... say what? - Ars Technica" ( tinyurl.com/cr9jtz ) #
  • 23:12 God damn. I just had to do science homework and had to listen to a pitiful RFBD narrator who sounds like he has strep throat and bad allergy #
  • 23:13 iTunes 8.1 able to convert WMA files to any format, so apple says. Can't wait will need it for about three months or so. #
  • 23:16 Reading: "Mugger gets 5 years in beating of blind man to a pulp" ( tinyurl.com/ddjnzs ) #
  • 23:46 Okay, um. WTF? Isn't the ATMaine supposed to be about tech? Sorry, haven't been following the updates. #
  • 23:47 @steveofmaine Broadcast is great. #
More soon.

No comments: