Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 01:00 Playing Planet Gambro, Metroplexity in two tabs, and waiting on Path to Pelantas to assign me to a league. #
  • 01:02 Tell ya what; this Mark assfuck on the BMB list really pisses me off. Disses GraphicAudio and doesn't check it out. #
  • 01:06 @jessiepp Little adventure? #
  • 01:23 My friend said he's gonna hack google and give himself a Google Voice invite. Guess he's just telling me how bad he wants it; this second. #
  • 01:44 Follow @googlevoice for updates on Google Voice. #
  • 01:49 What? Cal a tole free number and have a chance at getting a GV Invite? Won't hurt to try that out. #
  • 01:55 I gotta leave a creative Voicemail? Hmmmm. #
  • 02:31 @musicman2004 There's a number you can call to get Google Voice invites. Or at least attempt to get one, anyway. #
  • 02:58 Feels like screaming the "almost Easy" lyrics into the phone for his creative voicemail. ROFL! I have my RB lyrics FAQ and I was just lookin #
  • 02:58 at them #
  • 07:02 Night Twitter. #
  • 13:22 Morning twitter. #
  • 18:50 I probably have to be the most bored person in America or better yet, around the world now. May do some RB challenges or BOTB not sure. #
  • 18:52 Hmm. I heard that I won an award on Friday in school, and they said a prize would be given. Something about an XBox 360. #
  • 18:53 Couldn't hear it over the inter-calm because I was on my bus but I did hear my name along with two others and something about an 360. #
  • 18:56 @musicman2004 Yeah I probably would, as my mom probably wouldn't pay for live. #
  • 19:00 I'm quite surprised at Metroplexity's combat system. It's not like KoL and other games you see like this. #
  • 19:01 It's kinda hard though as I have to memorise combos, not used to doing that for a web game. #
  • 19:01 Or as they're called in this game, techniques. #
  • 19:36 @musicman2004 Heh. #
  • 19:38 I'm glad RB doesn't understand what you say when singing, because I don't know the French verse to Cycokiller. #
  • 19:52 @musicman2004 Yeah I know. Than it'd force people to learn that French verse lol. #
  • 22:52 Dream Theater - Panic Attack (Spectacular Fail): This is advertised as the hardest song in the game. I prodicted.. twurl.nl/jy5g2j #
More soon.

No comments: