Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:36 @hexWarrior Halo night? #
  • 01:03 Wonders why he can't send Ultimate Hitman Invites shrug. Won't let me click it. #
  • 01:08 Ah nice, just now send invites to ultimate Hitman to nearly all my Facebook friends. #
  • 01:09 sent, even. #
  • 01:10 So testing out my Ping.FM account. #
  • 04:56 Review: Star Wars MUSH: New Worlds: When one of my friends from Star Wars MUSH contacted me to invite meto the t.. tinyurl.com/aagzdv #
  • 04:56 Review: TrekMUSH - Among The Stars: I joined this game in middle September of last year. Its been a greatjourney.. tinyurl.com/cma7rk #
  • 04:56 Review: Dragonball Z World: Revolution: This mud is a resurrection of the mud DBZW, by a few of its originalplay.. tinyurl.com/cbn398 #
  • 04:56 Review: Shadows of Isildur: Often mud reviews are either done by people who have been thereforever and are tryin.. tinyurl.com/bspten #
  • 04:56 Review: Dark Risings: I began on DR as a real trube, my first mud. It wasn't the first oneI tried, but it was th.. tinyurl.com/d8p569 #
  • 11:16 Morning Twitter. #
  • 11:16 We can now view trophies on the PSN via the web! Don't know if that apply's to friends, however. #
  • 12:04 School, be back at 11:00. #
  • 17:06 @jessiepp Even better. Adding them. At least that's what I hope. #
  • 17:16 Hmm. Wish that video from dwaine and Brando had a hire quality. #
  • 17:18 Dwaine and Brando should totally do a street fighter thing rapping as those characters, they could do that well. #
  • 18:30 @cary5871 I remember playing on that mud when it first started. Couldn't die of BL back then, though. Might have to check it out again. #
  • 18:31 @cary5871 How big is the PBase? Was extremely small when I played it. #
  • 19:22 Since my mom hasn't goten her ass out of bed to help me label my CDs or find what I'm looking for... #
  • 19:22 I'll just upload another podcast I recorded a few days ago. #
  • 20:27 Brad Paisley - Mud on the Tires (Success): I like this song. Didn't think they'd put country in Rock Band. twurl.nl/3wwijr #
  • 21:58 The Demon Wars Saga: The Demon Awakens (1 of 3): After an eon of dormancy, the hideous winged demon Dactyl awake.. tinyurl.com/asc3b2 #
  • 22:46 Yes; demon wars is out! Must buy it. #
  • 23:59 Wow. Bon Jovies "Wanted Dead or Alive" song is so hard on guitar that not even my brother can complete it, even on easy. #
More soon.

No comments: