Thursday, March 19, 2009

  • 00:20 RFBD, you'll be glad to know that your DRM books can be turned into non-DRM and be placed on a platform other than windows. #
  • 00:21 Stop saying that it's only windows based because I'm listening to one of your shitty science bools in iTunes. #
  • 00:24 The Listen Up! newsletter just came out and they put testimonials in it. Want a testimonial? I'd rather have my mom read them VS. Your shit. #
  • 00:25 Can't even pronounce biology science terms right. They spell it wrong, too, which makes it all the more amusing. #
  • 00:27 @gowrone You're telling me you honestly like RBD? I mean. Shrug I really hate my science book narrator. Well on different pages they have #
  • 00:28 @gowrone different people so... what books to you get from them anyway? I guess it's theo nly place to get whatever you want, as there's #
  • 00:28 @gowrone stuff that's better. #
  • 09:30 Che's upcoming fighting game sounds pretty sweet. #
  • 09:34 Hmm. Getting just a bit board of RB; might hold off of it for a time and play something else. #
  • 11:04 Later, twitter. school time. #
  • 19:20 So. They're digging up our driveway to put fibrotic cables in. #
  • 20:45 Okay, so someone on youtube thought it's possible to play still youtube thinks that they can play Still Alive on the piano. #
  • 21:40 @musicman2004 He hasn't even figured out if if he can invite people, let alone if he has invites. It works well. I said my name, rang both #
  • 21:40 Okay then. #
  • 21:42 @musicman2004 He doesn't even know if people can be invited, let alone if he has invites left. It works wel. Rang both skype and cell on his #
  • 21:43 Twitter is being really slow today. #
More soon.

No comments: