Saturday, March 21, 2009

  • 06:48 Okay, so I thought that I could get bye every song with RB vocals. Judas Priest refuses to let this happen. #
  • 06:50 With there song, Painkiller. God damn, and of course I try and get all of the high notes and try and impersonate the dude. Throat won't #
  • 06:50 hold up to that kind of torcher. #
  • 07:14 @Liamerven I love the music as well. It's great. #
  • 08:15 Still Alive (Hard) (Success): Oops. Totally forgot I recorded this. twurl.nl/8ev67e #
  • 17:29 @WilJames Hey, just wondering how you tweet random song lyrics? Or do you do that manually. #
  • 17:44 Um. GameAnyone is down. Shrug. #
  • 19:02 @steveofmaine Man. You really wanna know what you've been missing with muds? Read this. tinyurl.com/cvrwfh #
  • 19:11 @jessiepp Dude, it'll be accessible; why do you ask stupid questions? I'm pretty certain it'll be, anyway. #
  • 21:21 Check out this twitterholic.com list! twitterholic.com/ #
More soon.

No comments: