Saturday, March 07, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 03:23 Setlist (Medium) (Success): In Rock Band, you are able to create a setlist, which are songs that you can play in.. twurl.nl/mr0dil #
  • 07:18 www.deezer.com is amazing! Now if I could just figure out how to use it fully? #
  • 14:35 Wow, I'm getting 1 MB download from SS. Awesome! #
  • 19:01 You know, this moneymaking thing simply has to be a scam. There's simply no way... #
  • 19:01 www.autopilotprofits.com/ #
  • 20:14 @zhuuraan This particular one I found is true? #
  • 20:15 @zhuuraan This one says for testimonials someone made 300 in 72 hours. #
  • 20:25 Ah. That's someone's plug and profits site, but they customized it to say all this shit. #
  • 20:26 But the thing is, what the heck can I sell? Hahaha I don't even have any of these products. #
More soon.

No comments: