Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 01:45 Night Twitter. #
  • 16:03 The Last Gunfighter 9 - No Man's Land: Kansas doesn't want it. Neither does Texas. The 35-mile wide strip of lan.. tinyurl.com/dba2a4 #
  • 21:49 Reading: "iTunes Store gift codes fall prey to hackers - Ars Technica" I wanna learn how to do this. JK ( tinyurl.com/awx58r ) #
  • 22:39 @steveofmaine What's Cliqset or whatever? #
  • 22:48 @hexWarrior Is there latest CD free? Damn I've been turned onto that group thanks to the latest RFH. #
  • 23:00 @hexWarrior Ah, and how do I go about doing that? #
  • 23:08 @steveofmaine What's it's site? #
  • 23:24 Shrug. I can't seem to subscribe to the mailing list, it makes me enter the info even though I don't have to. #
  • 23:48 Hmm. Guess Lar's crew lives in New Jersey? Streets like "Metropolitan" and "Union" sound familiar. Unless all states have those lol. #
More soon.

No comments: