Sunday, March 29, 2009

  • 00:43 WTF, how am I supposed to listen to the kis stations? They all give me 404 errors. #
  • 00:43 Kiss stations #
  • 00:46 @JamesScholes Doubt it will be either which seriously sucks ass. #
  • 00:47 @JamesScholes That's why I have to use FF in a VM, can't live without it sometimes. #
  • 02:45 @joltonline Hey; can't wait for LoZ, it'll finally be a web based game with some quests, I hope. #
  • 02:46 @joltonline Regarding Utopia Kingdoms. Will graphics be labled so blind players can play just like the classical one? #
  • 02:53 @liamerven Is it possible if you could stream that? Never heard you play that, just baseball. #
  • 03:20 For those reading this on facebook. I'm still here, but Adium has been constantly disconnecting me from FB so I should be back shortly. #
  • 03:25 @joltonline I think there should be a twitter app for Trukz in-game actions as well. #
  • 03:27 @hipsterplease And that'll be available, I assume, on Tuesday? You should give your twitterers access early with a direct link. :D. #
  • 05:30 I honestly hate doing KoL quests without being able to make potions. Banana Smoothes I could use right now to kick the Goblin King's ass. #
  • 05:30 Maybe I'm strong enough. Guess I'll have to find out tomorrow. #
  • 05:37 Although I highly doubt it. #
  • 06:18 Now streaming ♫ Cascada - Runaway at orinks.dyndns.ws:6666 tune in! #
  • 06:26 Shrug I really hate my low quality version of clubland 13. #
  • 13:49 @kvp2008 I think it's mozilla's fult. THere's other browsers that are accessible but they aren't firefox. I hear Mozilla's working with #
  • 13:50 @kvp2008 Apple on the issue though but seems to be taking a rediciously long time. #
  • 13:52 @gowrone Isn't that club hits? #
  • 15:32 @jessiepp dude. Have you heard when that person's gonna get testers for adium? #
  • 15:37 I have a sighted friend who axidentally turned VOiceOver on and Command F5 won't turn it off. #
  • 16:34 Okay, I realy hope all science fiction in general doesn't get renamed to SyFy. Fuckin lame. #
  • 16:34 @kvp2008 New entry? #
  • 16:52 For those that are following me on facebook, did you see I completed a route yesterday on your feed? #
  • 16:52 I don't. #
  • 16:52 There's a trukz app that's supposed to do that. #
  • 19:28 @DHSHolly She went into UPs and turned it off. #
  • 20:20 The VoiceOver guy? Who the heck's that? #
  • 20:27 Reading: "Jennifer Aniston ended relationship with John Mayer because of his Twitter 'obsession' - Telegraph" ( tinyurl.com/d878r7 ) #
  • 20:40 @Liamerven They started dating in April 2008. #
  • 20:49 What the hell? With the latest java KolMafia seems utterly inaccessible. To the point of not letting me tab around. #
  • 20:51 Heck, the Mac version is better than this. Least that one will let me go from button to button but wow. With windows java JRE 13 I can't #
  • 20:51 look at anything. #
  • 20:52 I have recent events and can't check them. shrug. #
  • 23:01 Yay. Finding some quick motifiers on the wiki, the boss for the current quest is dead. #
  • 23:01 Having trouble finding clothes though for mysticality motifiers. #
More soon.

No comments: