Thursday, March 26, 2009

  • 00:50 Okay I have some rather amusing spyware on my computer playing some dance song with Microsoft Marry and Sam. #
  • 00:51 They're both saying "I'm a dirty dirty girl on the dance floor" ROFL! #
  • 00:52 This better not lop over and over again. #
  • 00:53 Ah, okay. It's different. Gotta wonder if there's some dirty whore lap dancing visually ROFL. #
  • 00:53 Seriously must somehow get this off, though. #
  • 00:53 Okay WTF now it's playing Taylor Swift? #
  • 00:56 No, iTunes wan't opened. It stopped now. #
  • 00:57 That was extremely weird. Gotta wonder if that microsoft dirty song is real or just for the spyware hahaha. Now it's jaming car sounds. #
  • 00:58 I'm glad this is on a VM as if it fucks up all I have to do is reinstall the thing. #
  • 01:00 And now I've been selected to win a wii. Keep in mind, this shit's all in the background. #
  • 01:03 And yeah I got a bit of that recorded. #
  • 01:23 There. VM is off for now. Need to fix it though before the weekend for some serious KoLing. #
  • 01:28 Well. I do indeed have that song in my library. Hire quality. #
  • 01:34 If anyone wants to hear that dance song, featuring Microsoft sam: tinyurl.com/d6wut8&_Spell #
  • 01:45 @gowrone Scaired the fuck out of me when I heard it in the background though, since I never even knew I had it in my iTunes library in the #
  • 01:45 @gowrone first place. #
  • 02:00 Night Twitter.' #
  • 02:01 Night Twitter. #
  • 04:56 Review: Avendar: The Crucible of Legends: I believe this may be the briefest review I've ever done. There isvery.. tinyurl.com/dmaeo3 #
  • 04:56 Review: Battletech: The Frontier Lands: This MUD seemed interesting at first, but it disappointed.It is not newb.. tinyurl.com/cj24ls #
  • 04:56 Review: Between Shadows and Light: Hi. I've been playing on Between shadows and light for a few weeksnow. And un.. tinyurl.com/dachs6 #
  • 04:56 Review: Star Trek: Foundations (bDv2): Star Trek Foundations is a good mush for beginning players. It allowsyou .. tinyurl.com/cyr5gp #
  • 04:56 Review: HoloTrek: When I initially discovered HoloTrek, I really wasn't sure what toexpect out of a MUSH like th.. tinyurl.com/cgs6f9 #
  • 09:56 Morning twitter. #
  • 15:04 The Survivalist 13 - Pursuit: When John Rourke's daughter is kidnapped by a Russian agent, Rourke follows their .. tinyurl.com/d7cdub #
  • 19:13 So. Survivalist 13 is out. Must get it. Glad I got that spyware off. #
More soon.

No comments: