Thursday, January 01, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:15 @liamerven You gonna do a podcast on the XBox? The interface, downloading, accessing downloaded content, etc? #
  • 02:09 @liamerven Is someone helping you with the tour? Do we as blind people need any? #
  • 02:42 @liamerven How do you do it, surely the PS3 menus should be the same. #
  • 03:06 @jessiepp Follow @liamerven and you'll see what I mean. #
  • 03:16 @jessiepp Have you seen his latest twitters? #
  • 04:39 @jessiepp Yo dude skype? #
  • 05:08 It's official. 2009 started seven minutes ago. We just got done with our "rabbit rabbit rabbit" tradition. #
  • 05:08 Supposed to bring me good luck. Since we didn't do it last year, I guess I didn't get nearly as much of the stuff I wanted like a stream. #
  • 05:11 Tonight also marks 15 days until my burthday, so Yay for that. Kinda. #
  • 21:10 @liamerven are you gonna update the wecanplay.info wiki with the RB2 screens and that? #
  • 23:16 @liamerven How do you navigate the menus of the tour? #
  • 23:42 @liamerven God luck trying to play that song on guitar. #
More soon.

No comments: