Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 14:58 The Last Gunfighter 8 - The Burning: When Frank Morgan sets up camp in a lush valley in Montana, the last thing .. tinyurl.com/cj7ev5 #
  • 20:03 Okay, I wonder how to bloody delete the PS3 update data and start over again, as it won't overright the incomplete data. #
  • 20:33 I finally got my PS updated. and @liamerven Yeah, I do want an XBox, but I want both systems and can't buy it right now. Not in a hurry. #
  • 20:34 Amanda: Did you get accepted into the clan? #
  • 23:35 @zhuuraan Ah okay. #
  • 23:45 @jessiepp Man. Got a bit of a problem here. After selecting my crossfade and duck levels, then starting it, recording won't hijack the mick. #
  • 23:46 @jessiepp I don't hear myself, and when I record there's no voice audio. #
  • 23:53 They better not recall peanut butter ice cream damn it! If they do I don't care, I'll take it like a man and die from it. #
More soon.

No comments: