Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 14:45 Just got back from English exam. #
  • 15:37 I really like bonkers. Wish they'd come out with 18 soon. #
  • 15:40 @jessiepp Not nearly as hard as history, which had 100 questions. This only had 48, and I had to read a story about a bird named Jessie. #
  • 16:23 Really liking Breakbeat? Nice. #
  • 16:23 Oops. That was supposed to be a period. #
  • 16:24 @jamesscholes What's your musical tastes? #
  • 16:26 Hmm, where's that Coldplay and Killers concert? #
  • 20:03 The First Mountain Man 15 - Preacher's Pursuit: The mountains are brimming with the lure of fortunes--from gold .. tinyurl.com/cjtyof #
  • 04:05 The new Twitterrific is awesome! #
  • 04:09 What's the default hotkey for beinging up the Twitterrific window? #
  • 04:15 I like this service called Twitterwall. Allows you to tweet over 140 characters apparently. #
  • 04:17 @jessiepp Hmm. Well I'm wondering how to make it so when I do a command 2 it takes me streight to the edit box. #
  • 04:17 @jessiepp As it's not doing that. #
  • 04:19 @gowrone Of Twitterrific? I think you could have five minutes, personally I have mine set at three. #
  • 04:21 @superblindman You get a good client yet? #
  • 04:23 @gowrone Do you mean you want it on one minute? Twitterrific doesn't allow you to do that. It'll only go down to three. #
  • 04:23 @gowrone You could probably suggest it to @twitterrific though. #
  • 04:36 @gowrone Well, as I say, what's better. Twitterpod where it crashes every time you go to use it? Or something like that? Or a stable client. #
  • 04:36 @gowrone With maybe a bit of a tweet delay. #
  • 04:51 Hmm. I wish you could nudge people that you were following to see if they've forgotten about you because I've been following @blindgeek and #
  • 04:52 @lioncourt for some time. #
More soon.

No comments: