Friday, January 30, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 04:15 I like this service called Twitterwall. Allows you to tweet over 140 characters apparently. #
  • 04:17 @jessiepp Hmm. Well I'm wondering how to make it so when I do a command 2 it takes me streight to the edit box. #
  • 04:17 @jessiepp As it's not doing that. #
  • 04:19 @gowrone Of Twitterrific? I think you could have five minutes, personally I have mine set at three. #
  • 04:21 @superblindman You get a good client yet? #
  • 04:23 @gowrone Do you mean you want it on one minute? Twitterrific doesn't allow you to do that. It'll only go down to three. #
  • 04:23 @gowrone You could probably suggest it to @twitterrific though. #
  • 04:36 @gowrone Well, as I say, what's better. Twitterpod where it crashes every time you go to use it? Or something like that? Or a stable client. #
  • 04:36 @gowrone With maybe a bit of a tweet delay. #
  • 04:51 Hmm. I wish you could nudge people that you were following to see if they've forgotten about you because I've been following @blindgeek and #
  • 04:52 @lioncourt for some time. #
  • 06:44 I'm sorry. I just downloaded an anime trance cover album. Why is Hilary Duff on it? She has nothing to do with Japanese anime. #
  • 07:11 I realy like "Halo: Cole Protocol. I like that they're making books based on the Halo universe. #
  • 07:11 Night Twitter. #
  • 15:25 @jessiepp Dude. What's a good emulator for arcade games on the Mac like streets of Range, sonic, SF, etc? #
  • 15:25 Streets of range? Lol. streets of rage. #
  • 15:38 I find it odd why people in the UK etc can't receive SMS updates from Twitter. #
  • 16:10 @gandalph2005 And if you don't know how to spell out a user, you can hit command 2 in the table to put an at sign with there name. #
  • 16:10 @gandalph2005 Than all you have to do is type the message. #
  • 16:11 As you can see guys, new user on twitter, why don't you follow him so he could get his Twitterrific table filled with tweets. #
  • 16:12 @gandalph2005 It's not instantanious like messenger, though. People might not be at their comps all the time. #
  • 16:14 Shrug, who the hell is this TwitboxLive person, yet another Twitter spammer? #
  • 16:16 Hmm. It'd be kinda cool if they had a facebook to twitter importer thing. Speaking of Facebook, I should sign up again and not sign up with #
  • 16:16 My school #
  • 16:18 @gandalph2005 Use tab from tha table. #
  • 16:22 @gandalph2005 Yep. #
  • 16:23 @tjsquires TJ: You'd know him as William Lomas. #
  • 16:28 @gandalph2005 Ah man. That sucks. #
  • 16:28 And it sucks that my mom won't give me my new checking account information so I can put it into paypal. She's afraid of PayPal! #
  • 16:29 It'd be awesome if I could call the bank and get it, but than they'd probably like, "Can't you read?" #
  • 16:33 @gandalph2005 Ah. Unprofessional. #
  • 16:34 Wo, what the heck? Now Twitter didn't let me send updates for about a minute. #
  • 16:35 Okay, now my Twitterrific sounds aren't working. #
  • 16:36 Everything seems back to normal now. #
  • 16:36 There's roomers of a Taylor Swift pack coming to RB. If it is I'll get it. #
  • 16:39 Sorry guys. Didn't mean to kinda overflow twitter. Was just trying to introduce someone to it. #
  • 16:44 Oops. Guess that wasn't it... haha anyone know what the twitterrific command is to unfollow someone? #
  • 17:15 Anyone know how in Twitterrific to make it remember your user info? #
  • 17:19 Who the heck is Jennnie? Shrug there's mor Twitter spammers every day followiing me. #
  • 17:45 Getting me the PSN card with the most money on it as soon as my mom's done taking a shower. #
  • 17:47 I wish GS was in my neighborhood so I could go there myself, and it's not. And I wouldn't book an acess link trip there, that'd be stupid. #
  • 17:49 @jessiepp I do, in fact, have a legit girl following me. And I'm following her back. The one that both you and my mom thought I had a GF. #
  • 17:50 @jessiepp Amanda, that is. #
  • 19:20 @WilJames Shit that's a lot for a freakin headset. #
  • 19:24 I don't understand how these people mud in terminal. Muddle is this client for terminal but it's impossible to keep up with combat in those! #
  • 19:25 It's at softcon.com/mac for those interested in a so-called "accessible mud client." #
  • 19:39 Galbadia Hotel is back, let's see how long it stayes! #
  • 19:52 Ah damn. The Urban Reign soundtrack can't be found. Wonder if that applies to all others. #
  • 21:51 Still Alive Fail: Okay, that Jimmy Eat World sample I said that it was the hardest song ever, but I'll take that.. twurl.nl/qcu163 #
  • 22:18 Still alive without Guitar. Kind of.: Well, that's what it is, really. snipurl.com/b0xtz #
  • 23:23 @jessiepp Dude, can you send me the SAM setup? Saratech seems to have lost it because when I go and try to get it I receive an HTTP 404. #
  • 00:03 @kvp2008 You getting that from Euro Adrenaline? #
  • 00:54 System Access to Go won't start. shrug. and I can't download the system access installer either. #
More soon.

No comments: