Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:08 Now they just need to make iWeb accessible. #
  • 01:50 I'm really liking polcar. #
  • 01:50 I'm wondering: Is radio shift accessible? #
  • 04:53 Review: AVATAR Mud: Disclaimer: Account of a brief (~1hr) experience. Apologies ahead of time if it seems like i.. tinyurl.com/9vn4ol #
  • 09:24 @DHSDarcy Well, what's good about XM is that there's no Captchas from what I can rember. I've had XM for a number of years now and had an #
  • 09:25 @DHSDarcy an online account, so I just signed in with Polsar and it worked. Don't think they have any. #
  • 21:02 Just got my free Pulsar license. Nice! I do remember asking about an XM tuner for Mac and here it is. #
  • 21:31 Crap. Is the play button a checkbox? I just went to the station I want in the scroll area and the first button is dimmed... #
  • 21:33 @jessiepp Since I got nicecast a month ago they gave me a free license for Pulsar. #
More soon.

No comments: