Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 00:17 Paramore that's what you get success tinyurl.com/a9xhdf #
  • 00:18 Not bad considdering I didn't go through practice mode with it. #
  • 00:21 @liamerven How do you use it, then? BTW I sent a correct XBox to twitter link. #
  • 00:38 @orinks Well in my case PS3. But I was giving Liam a link to sign up so it'll post I guess in the case of rock band what he's playing and st #
  • 00:39 @gowrone I think he can turn it off or heh just not sign up if he doesn't want it. I have friend on it. #
  • 00:39 @gowrone I don't think they have one for the PlayStation network, otherwise I would've use it. #
  • 00:40 @gowrone That link is an MP3 of me playing that tune on Rock Band on Bass guitar. #
  • 00:43 @gowrone I's not perfect, but it shows that blind people can play if they put effert into it. #
  • 01:02 If anyone wants to hear more of my samples and get new ones, bookmark this page. tinyurl.com/9fkpsv #
  • 01:05 @gowrone Rock Band There's more up there. #
  • 01:15 @gowrone Unfortunately all the songs are edited because in order to let teens play to keep the teen ratings they had to do that. #
  • 01:16 @gowrone The game's still fun though. #
  • 01:17 @gowrone Yet they still leave things like drugs, sex in there etc. The FCC can be stupid sometimes. #
  • 01:18 @gowrone I mean to say that... all the songs that have swear words in them are edited, tracks with questionable subjects aren't. #
  • 01:19 @gowrone If they edit out swears they should edit out other things that kids shouldn't be hearing too if they wanna edit stuff. #
  • 17:45 @gowrone How's FW going? #
More soon.

No comments: