Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 01:24 @jessiepp You stopped it? #
  • 11:06 Michael: What kind of techno are you looking for? #
  • 11:09 So. Anyone know if there's new accessibility changes in iLife 9? #
  • 11:51 When downloading books from bookshare, how do I get the HTML books again, if I can even do that? #
  • 12:33 Nothing like DJ Silver's hardcore show to start of a morning. Awesomeness. On right now. DIFM. #
  • 13:28 Everyone know's I'm a geek now what with all these internet related questions in my network. Yay for 45 sense. Grin. #
  • 13:28 On pickhack, that is. #
  • 13:30 WTF! I'm browsing the Rock Band Store, and hear... MC frontalot? Nerdcore rapper? Wow! #
  • 13:31 At least it sounds just like him. Can't actualy see it, but ya know.. #
  • 13:38 Funny how I hadn't recognized Frontalot in the store before. #
  • 13:49 Okay, so I found out that the store goes in somewhat alphabetical order. Jimmy Buffit, than Jonathan Coulton. #
  • 13:50 @hipsterplease Ah, that's who it was, Darkest of the Hillside with MC Frontalot in it. #
  • 13:50 @hipsterplease @hipsterplease At least I think anyway. #
  • 13:57 They should have powerglove tracks available in RB, now that'd be awesome. #
  • 13:59 They'd probably have to get licencing from companies like Nintendo and such to do that though lol #
  • 14:41 @michael9339 Well, um, I got a bunch of hardcore, like my whole library concists of all that stuff #
  • 14:55 Just got Still Alive. And now for some strange reason I can't connect to the RB store. #
  • 15:17 @tjsquires Dude, a new bookshare is out now, no more pack utilities needed. They're zip files. #
  • 17:02 @gowrone Morning; isn't it like eleven over there or something? #
  • 17:18 Listening to episode 9 of the takeover. #
  • 17:21 Damn. always end it in the right spots. #
  • 17:44 @jessiepp Nope. Snow. #
  • 18:18 I wonder what other free songs there are besides headphones on and still alive, if any? #
  • 19:35 @steveofmaine Jessie did tell me you were gonna do one on gaming at some point? I guess that can include mudding as well. #
  • 19:49 @kvp2008 Hey man how do you opperate automation on radio earth? #
  • 20:53 God damn it I forgot my paypal security questions and password! #
  • 21:14 Just got my PayPal password back and slammed that fucker into the BrailleNote. #
  • 23:35 @jessiepp Guess we're fusked as far as torrents go. #
  • 23:36 @jessiepp Fucked #
More soon.

No comments: