Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 02:09 When using the grab in services, why is the "screen" item dimmed? How do I fix it? #
  • 04:38 Anyone know where to get a list of the free 20 DLC tracks that come with rock band? I'll be getting my code tomorrow possibly. #
  • 04:42 Wow, registering for a Rock Band account to link your PSN ID actually has an audio Captcha. Now that's rather surprising. #
  • 07:05 @zhuuraan What website is this? #
  • 07:12 @zhuuraan First of all what does it provide? Also, can you add me to your MSN since Adium keeps asking to add you to the stupid server list. #
  • 08:23 @zhuuraan Well, getting it off your man is surely more convenient *grin*. #
  • 08:24 @zhuuraan What's that site you were talking about? #
  • 18:22 Wow. Can't really wait to hear the bit.trip beat gameplay. Chiptune music game awesome! Course being blind I probably wouldn't be able to #
  • 18:22 play it. damn shame. #
  • 23:40 Pickjack is, I tell you, awesome! #
  • 23:46 God damn it, I hate firefox when it won't click on submit buttons! #
  • 23:58 @zhuuraan How'd you yourself sign up then? #
  • 23:59 @zhuuraan No, I didn't. I was talking about the concept #
More soon.

No comments: