Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 13:57 Rogue Angel 14 - The Golden Elephant: After risking her life to uncover a Chinese imperial seal, only to have it.. tinyurl.com/6uyz9o #
  • 20:47 @jessiepp Nice. #
  • 20:48 @liamerven Hey man, can you update your site with the screens for RB2? As, well, I wanna do Battle of the Bands and all that. #
  • 20:48 @liamerven All I've been doing is quickplay and training by myself. #
  • 20:49 Wishes that his brother would go through every menu in RB and tell him what they are so he could learn them. #
  • 22:56 @zhuuraan Uh, you might wanna fix your website counter. It goes up when I click a link. It may go up when people visit but... #
  • 22:57 @zhuuraan I click on one of the main links on the site, and the counter goes up each time I do. #
  • 22:58 @zhuuraan You may be getting less visits than you think. #
  • 23:01 @zhuuraan What the hell was that last message supposed to be? Sounds like you were majorly drinking on a mud and twittered a message from it #
  • 23:02 @zhuuraan I translated the fact that you were working on your first podcast, but what did you get to do it? #
  • 23:06 @zhuuraan What's the first review? Did you use the TMC random picker yet to see which one you're gonna do first? #
More soon.

No comments: