Sunday, September 20, 2009

Invincible Tiger Gameplay fun and, unfortunately, dying

No, this is not the name of a song in Rock Band for once. It is a recently released fighting game and or Beat-Em-Up published by the ever popular fighting game publisher Namko. The same people who made Urban Reign.

Notes about this recording. After the prolog mentioning how the main character returns, another cutsceen immediately loads where the main character throws a person to his untimely death. After that the fighting begins and, no, this is not a sceen. After that, Huntaow jumps onto a platform I believe, jumps two more times, that was a sceen, and then I'm running and fighting in the level again. The bong symbol you hear is when I pause to go to dinner. I also paused the recording. Then I shortly die after as while attempting to hear the enemy's, they hit me. Well that's what your enemy's do, but I can't hear them coming toward me to defend myself before they get one hit in so I can tell which direction they're in. Once that hit's in I combo them with kicks and punches. Sometimes you hear them attempt to hit you where you can then run over and combo them, but there seriously must be a way to turn down the music? That might be just a bit better.

I'm also trying to determine how I know if an attack is low or high. From the sounds I haven't been able to tell. Apparently if you're sighted you'll see these tales, each of them a different color for high or low attack, when it's about to hit so you can dodge accordingly.

Anyway, Download it Here.

Enjoy.

No comments: