Sunday, September 13, 2009

  • 00:14 Okay, so in Guitar Hero five. Why does the crowd clap when Star Power is activated? #
  • 00:14 It won't when not. #
  • 00:19 Wow, in the Guitar Hero 5 the crowd sings, amazing. #
  • 01:33 : 00:38 @krishnajariwala www.southparkstudios.com may be it. # 00:39 Right. Think I finally got my drive problem.. bit.ly/137pDr #
  • 01:38 @Liamerven Yeah I know that, but GH hasn't. #
  • 01:38 @Liamerven Didn't think they'd add it lol given all the other GH rel eases without it. #
  • 01:39 @Liamerven Shame though that The Beatles RB doesn't do it though. #
  • 01:41 @superblindman Um. Interesting. Heard some GH Smash Hits over skype and it didn't; guess I didn't hear it clearly. #
  • 01:42 @superblindman Er. GH Metallica. #
  • 01:50 Sorry for the confusion everyone. Haven't been paying atension to GH very much, I prefer RB. #
  • 02:10 @steveofmaine Did you get to my mudding list succes sfuly? I'm talking discussion list lol. Sorry if you thought it was a listing. #
  • 02:40 rt @Mongoose_Q: We have an hour and a half until the future of #Qwitter poll closes. If you haven't yet voted: bit.ly/4siZdE #
  • 03:08 Hmm. I wonder what my first submition could be for Blindworld. A review for MarsEdit maybe? Since in my opinion it's the best blog app ever #
  • 03:08 created? #
  • 03:08 Not sure if it's been reviewed yet though. #
  • 03:09 Even though when you get the program it's so simplistic it doesn't need a review, but still. #
  • 03:19 RT @accessibledaisy: ReadOutLoud now available for Windows and MAC, Bookshare for free (qualified students) tinyurl.com/nac9bm #
  • 03:35 Hmm. I have a scanner. I wonder if I should go pick up Personal Effects: Dark Art and scan it for my reading pleasure. #
  • 06:10 @RangerStation When did the new Flyleaf song come out? Is it on an album? #
  • 06:22 Listening to: Sweet new single. "YouTube - Again - Flyleaf (NEW FULL SONG!!) BEST QUALITY" ( bit.ly/sqPHE ) #
  • 06:24 I like "I'm so Sick", w hich is in RB1 and I hope this song eventually ends up as DLC. #
  • 06:25 @RangerStation Nope, never heard it til now. #
  • 06:27 @RangerStation Yep. Sounds good. #
  • 06:58 Two weeks or so til the new Paramore album. It'll be good. #
  • 06:58 @rowdyamerican I want one too. Grin. #
  • 06:58 Night twitter. Up in a few hours. #
  • 08:01 You are not in the mood today to hear a close friend or partn e... More for Capricorn bit.ly/mrA9a #
  • 13:24 Morning twitter. #
  • 13:24 RT @serrebi: rt @Mongoose_Q: If you're not on the qwitter discuss mailing list, change that now. bit.ly/4yW7e7 #
  • 13:28 @jessiepp Where, YouTube? #
  • 13:34 I wonder why Motis Operandi has such a low playerbase compared to things like Gemstone? Clearly it's better than The night which tries #
  • 13:34 to make a free version of that game. #
  • 13:35 And it fails. I really like that detective system in Motis, something that The Night doesn't have. #
  • 13:35 The Night has a detective system but I don't think Motis is as player Driven as The Night. #
  • 13:36 And also. What a stupid itotic name. The Night. It's just outright gay. #
  • 14:16 The load times in The Beatles RB are amazing. #
  • 14:19 ROFL, failing a Beatles studio songsi funny. #
  • 14:30 @chojiro It's pretty much the game that The Night tries to emulate but fails at it. #
  • 14:3 1 @superblindman Yes, almost nonexistant. #
  • 14:33 @superblindman Er. Nonexistent. Other RBs can't compair and I hope RB3 is the same way. #
  • 14:33 I hate this stupid keyboard shrug. Compare #
  • 14:35 @chojiro Yeah. For what it's worth you're better off going and playint Motis. It's the original game that The Night tries to create. #
  • 14:35 @chojiro Motis has an actual freakin combat system I believe, not this dice rolling shit. #
  • < li>14:49 @chojiro Hmm. You don't? Interesting. Emoting combat is gay. #
  • 15:45 Qwitter resumes development. Yay. #
  • 18:11 @Brandon_h Audio Hiack Pro, NiceCast, #
  • 18:12 @Brandon_h Syrinx has better functionality. But to each his own. #
  • 19:39 @superblindman Mind Freak? #
  • 20:34 Hmmm. I can't seem to see what games my online friends are playing on the PS3. #< /li>
  • 20:56 Hmm. Is Freezepop's getting ready to rock and science girl etc in the Pax pack RB exclusives? #
  • 21:18 Okay, nevermind, they aren't. #
  • 22:32 @Liamerven Doubt that'll hapen. #
More soon.

No comments: