Wednesday, September 09, 2009

  • 00:12 @steveofmaine Got a question: Is your drive on a network? @jessiepp thinks that may be my problem. #
  • 00:31 : 00:06 Wel. My iTunes library is rebuilding. Other than that, it's busy. # 00:14 Hmm. Upload Robots seems inter.. bit.ly/1bdvi0 #
  • 00:32 @steveofmaine Seems lots of privates won't allow BR anyhow. Most of them will allow trans which sucks for us. #
  • 02:01 Wow, when I hit shuffle on my library iTunes froze bad it actually said Not Responding so I had to FQ it. #
  • 02:01 @jessiepp They wil be. They're using the masters. #
  • 02:04 Since everyone is getting The Beatles RB tomorrow, guess I will when I get home. Least I won't have to buy instruments. #
  • 02:30 Hm. There's some pretty easy trophies in this game. The first one I do when getting the game is calibrating it. #
  • 02:30 Also. I didn't think can't by me Love was on the PS3 version? Because there's a trophy for it... #
  • 02:31 Oh. Woops. That's all you need is Love. Sucks I won't be able to play that one. #
  • 02:55 Night twitter. School tomorrow. #< /a>
  • 08:01 You are the one who often requires closure on a discussion and... More for Capricorn bit.ly/mrA9a #
  • 09:37 Morning twitter. #
  • 09:51 @cary5871 What'd that person do to you? #
  • 09:57 Well. It's Apple day today. And I'll be home to watch it. After that hopefully Beatles: Rock Band. #
  • 10:58 Wow, Beatles RB intro sounds aweome. #
  • 10:58 Awesome #
  • 11:01 @nickoomba I want more foll owers, but I don't think spreading a site will simply get me them. Grin. #
  • 11:04 See ya Twitter. School. #
  • 16:35 Yo twitter. #
  • 16:36 Hopefully I didn't miss the Apple event. #
  • 16:46 @musicman2004 You got Flauwess Fretwork? #
  • 16:58 Hmm. Listening to an RB Ticket to Ride video, and it's weird with the constant crowd sound in the background? #
  • 16:59 And it's not like the clapping in RB2 either, it's as though the song was over and everyone was chearing. #
  • 16:59 Throughout the whole song. #
  • 17:36 "Not everybody's computer fits in your pocket", Phil says, as he points to a photo of a dude shoving a Dell laptop into his ass pocket. #
  • 17:37 @gowrone Where can I listen to the TWIT stram? #
  • 17:39 test. #
  • 17:43 Ah, I guess it is. #
  • 17:57 Wait, did they say VoiceOver? #
  • 17:57 Think so. #
  • 18:03 I heard VOiceOver mentioned too times. Just now in the Nano but that's been there, but what about the one before? #
  • 18:07 @gowrone Ah, I see. #
  • 18:28 Shrug. I wish iTunes 09 support last.fm; damn it. #
  • 18:44 @stuffradio And the sighted, nevertheless. #
  • 18:46 Reading: "Apple - Accessibility - iPod + iTunes - Vision - iPod touch" ( bit.ly/9fibQ ) #
  • 18:50 Guess iTunes 09 isn't out yet. #
  • 19:05 Listening to a beatles: RB stream. #
  • 19:08 They're playing online. #
  • 19:09 Ah. Now they're gonna do story; interesting to hear how this sounds. #
  • 19:15 First song to play in story is Twist and Shout. Wonder where these cutsceens are they were talking about. #
  • 19:15 And there appears to be a overdrive sound but no sound for stars? #
  • 19:16 Oh shit, this dude's majorily failing Twist and Shout. Doubt he'll get through story. #
  • 19:16 Ah, failed. That's what he gets for trying it on expert. Grin. #
  • 19:21 @jack728 Is it still lowered though? You say it's very loud, but does it change? #
  • 19:32 Hmm, is Beatles RB using thesame engine for GH? Sounds realy similar. #
  • 19:32 Listen to the stream at: www.justin.tv/rencamo #
  • 19:36 The dude who's on bass is sucking ass now. #
  • 19:40 @Liamerven The stream is at: www.justin.tv/rencamo #
  • 20:04 Getting iTunes 9. Guess I'll be copying my music back. #
  • 20:09 I don't think so. RT @mashable: Portable Gaming: Can Apple Take Down Nintendo and Sony? - bit.ly/GygR5 #
  • 20:46 Hmm. I changed the streaming buffer size in iTunes, trying to rebuild library again; this is extremely pissing me off. #
  • 21:12 I think I might know why my drive is being an ass; It was formatted to Fat32. Stupid drive. #
  • 22:09 So. I copy my music back to my internal, format the drive to Mac OS X Jurnaled, then copy it all back. Fun. #
  • 22:47 @steveofmaine What's tonight's to pic? #
More soon.

No comments: