Wednesday, September 02, 2009

  • 00:54 Started listening to Fetidus. It's pretty sweet. #
  • 01:01 : 01:30 : 00:31 Anyone know if we can use the "Open With..." option in the finder on, say, zip.. bit.ly/SyL0J #
  • 01:11 Okay. Syrinx won't log into my twitter, WTF? #
  • 01:13 Alright, now it did. #
  • 02:48 Japanese music torrent tracker FTW! #
  • 02:48 Although I haven't figured out how to request stuff yet. Once I do I'll request the OC I don't yet have. #
  • 02:59 @serrebi ToxicJ, although the torrent I'm attempting to download isn't freakin' downloading, I wonder because of lack of seeders? #
  • 03:00 @serrebi Although the site seems to be active with news and such. #
  • 03:01 @serrebi Although the funny thing is it had a checkbox as registration saying "I will read the FAQ", when I don't see one. #
  • 03:08 @serrebi What's your email? #
  • 03:14 @serrebi Ah, just register at toxicj.net; since I tried downloading two torrents I'm not sure if it's worth it. #
  • 03:16 @serrebi Ah, there goes one. #
  • 05:06 Night twitter. #
  • 08:01 It's easy to miscalculate your resources today and it could be... More for Capricorn bit.ly/mrA9a #
  • 11:30 Morning twitter. #
  • 11:41 @JamesScholes Hahaha. Something makes me think you aren't really saving up for a MacBook? Grin. #
  • 16:05 Wow. Japanese R&B is so much better than American's repetitive drum b eats and shti. #
  • 16:06 It actually has some melody. #
  • 16:21 RT @Lifehacker: Snow Leopard's Four Best Improvements (for Civilians) bit.ly/1465OR #
  • 19:27 Reading: Sweet. "FlashForward: Three To Five Seasons Planned, New Sneak Preview Released | /Film" ( bit.ly/4UuKE ) #
  • 19:35 Can't wait for next week, gonna check out Beatles RB. #
  • 19:37 Damn. Having some serious issues with my Ventrilo key. Not sure if it's freakin set right. #
  • 19:38 Planne d on going the SL chat, but ah well if I can't varify the thing works. #
  • 20:08 Ah cool, got it fixed now. #
  • 21:41 Hmm. I hope Join Together works with SL, it says it's joining in Quicktime, let's see. #
  • 21:46 Hmm. I guess I'll have to get QT7 for join Together to work. #
  • 22:29 Holy Shit! The Apple Store I was at last weekend has been robbed. Robbed, I tell you. #
  • 22:29 They took 23 MacBook pros, some number of iPods and iPhones. #
  • 22:30 I could just imagine the amount of cash I'd get celling 23 MacBook pros on eBay. #
  • 22:30 Seriously though. I hope these bastards get caught, apparently they boak the front windows too. #
  • 22:31 Oh, and this was at 2:05 AM this morning. And what's a week from today? Interesting timing there. #
  • 22:35 But yeah, that's my closest Apple Store. Bet they'll have to rebuild he front because it had been entirely shattered. #
  • 22:35 And the news called it a "spectacular" sceen. #
  • 22:39 Hmm. Guess they're having problems with NAHM. Back to automation again. #
  • 22:52 @JamesScholes Hahaha not sure about that. #
More soon.

No comments: