Saturday, September 19, 2009

  • 00:31 : 00:33 : 00:37 : 01:01 Wow. Warbreaker is pure evil. Resurrecting a person from the dead to do it's creater's b.. bit.ly/D1kc6 #
  • 02:39 RT @filenetworks: Wii-Leech – New Private Tracker For Wii Games bit.ly/10BLh0 #
  • 02:44 Just finished Warbreaker part 2. #
  • 02:49 Why the hell can I get to my blackbored system on windows at student.govhs.org and on the Mac it says it's unavailable? #
  • 02:50 On the Mac safari works much better with it and it's java app, so I'd like to once again have it available. #
  • 02:53 Can't be bothered to download java and access bridge on because of this stupid site. If it'd work I wouldn't need anything and I could conti #
  • 02:54 continue my assignments. #
  • 03:06 Oh wow, how it suddenly worked when I change safari to emulate IE. Guess Blackboard is Anti-Apple now. #
  • 03:15 Ah. I like how Safari doesn't freeze when a java app starts. Jaws actually crashed completely. The VM itself was still working so it wasn't #
  • 03:15 the whole VM that froze. #
  • 03:48 Hmm. I'm wondering. This teacher on Blackbord is asking if I have word, Power Point, etc. I wonder if O pen Office would be sifissient. #
  • 05:14 I still don't get why going to the develop menu in Safari and change it to Safari makes it work for either version. #
  • 05:15 My blackboard site of student.govhs.org. Never did that before. #
  • 05:19 @cary5871 Ah, didn't see you say that til now, but yes, Warbreaker rules big time. #
  • 06:13 Interesting how in podcasts with iTunes it now says "partly played" when you're a bit through them. #
  • 06:14 Reason why I've just discovered that is because after drive problems I'm getting all my podcasts back and hadn't sceen it. #
  • 06:15 Haha. RT @Liamerven: it's saturday morning and I'm listening to Mc Frontalot. please help me. #
  • 06:15 @Liamerven If you honestly want something better. Try Dual Core or MC Lars. #
  • 06:26 @Liamerven Why would you have to do it? #
  • 07:00 Hmm. How do I turn on the screne curtin in VO again? It'd be useful right about now. #
  • 07:04 Night twitter. I'm screenless switchered out. It's 3:04 AM and I have nothing better to do than listen to the Screenless Switchers. #
  • 08:00 The Moon moving through your 10th House of Status this weekend... More for Capricorn bit.ly/mrA9a #
  • 13:00 Morning Twitter. #
  • 13:03 @RangerStation I'm kind of wondering. You say you're gonna get Mass Effect? What do you plan on doing if you can't beat it? If there's #
  • 13:04 @RangerStation a way for us to beat it, hell, I'll get it. #
  • 13:07 @rangerstation I usually for the most part have a difficult time getting sighted help, so I just play games I can play. Wish I didn't buy bu #
  • 13:07 @RangerStation burnout and all I can do are takedowns. #
  • 13:09 @Brandon_h I'm not using Open office yet. And yeah it is, it's cross-platform I think. #
  • 13:36 Well Holy Shit if I don't hear a cat crying outside and it's in our back yard. Don't think we'll be bringing this one in unfortunately. #
  • 13:37 Already have two cats that arrived like that. #
  • 15:20 @hipsterplease In RFH 73, who was Matt talking about when he was r eferring to the "Social Networking Girls?" VDiP? #
  • 16:16 Yay. You're unsubscribed from Twittascope and will no longer receive tweets from us. Note, this update will take 24 hours. #
  • 16:55 Beatmania has some seriously good classical arrangements. #
  • 16:55 Piano classical arrangements, I mean. #
  • 17:05 Yay. Mom and Steve just bought me a new computer chair which is much comforting. #
  • 17:07 @serrebi That'd be sweet. #
  • 17:28 Everyone follow @jimbo19708055. Didn't think he 'd get a Twitter. #
  • 17:39 @serrebi T4E? #
  • 19:54 @kev5688 What does it do, makes the PC crash I'm guessing? #
  • 19:59 Oh wow. RT @codafm: This Is Us, by Backstreet Boys (2009) MP3 coda.fm/albums/4562 #
  • 21:41 Is there any way to make VO read the actual link in the roader instead of the help tag? #
  • 22:33 @gowrone Did you indeed find a torrent of the Paramore album? Give it here please? #
  • 22:33 @JamesScholes It's released on the 29th. #
  • 22:41 Are you freakin kidding me? 14 Bucks for Brand New Eyes on iTunes? Better off waiting for a pre. #
  • 22:45 Yes, I found my brand New Eyes CD. #
  • 22:48 It'll only take me ten minutes to download it. It better be high quality otherwise I'll delete it. #
  • 22:54 Wow, what a fake torrent. #
  • 22:56 I guess if pretome doesn't have it than noone else will. #
  • 23:00 Yet, I see people are listening to it , so they must e getting it somewhere. #
  • 23:38 @tyler_born4this Mind telling me where you got a pre-release of Brand New Eyes? #
  • 23:40 @superblindman This game is playable and what's it for? #
  • 23:56 Listening to: Nice one. "YouTube - "Careful" [Instrumental] Paramore - Brand New Eyes (Official)" ( bit.ly/7MVKL ) #
More soon.

No comments: