Monday, September 14, 2009

  • 00:30 : 00:14 Okay, so in Guitar Hero five. Why does the crowd clap when Star Power is activated? # 00:14 It won't whe.. bit.ly/38E3c #
  • 01:15 Shame Lady Madonna isn't in The Beatles RB. I learned it on Piano and it'd be cool to play bass on it or something. #
  • 01:24 @musicman2004 You finish MW yet? #
  • 01:27 @gowrone Hopefully it'll be DLC eventually. #
  • 01:39 @gowrone Downloadable Content. Lady Madona for Beatles RB I mean. #
  • 01:57 I wish iTunes supported FLAC and ogg, damn it. I think it sounds much better than VLC. #
  • 02:01 @Liamerven And stream it? #
  • 02:07 @stevievox Um. It was already on here. #
  • 02:27 Damn. The Beatle Remasters are sweet. Listening to the songs to prepare for the game. #
  • 02:27 That, hopefully of which I'll be getting tomorrow. #
  • 02:47 @steveofmaine Do you happen to know where that plugin might be? #
  • 02:51 Vark - Yaho answers for twitter: vark.com - very Interesting... #
  • 02:53 @bbrannan What's that about anyway? #
  • 02:55 Does anyone know if this will work for the new QT dispite it saying 7+? #
  • 02:56 Also. I wish Join Together would work, as I want to join my deathlands books. #
  • 02:57 Night twitter. Best I go to bed now, school in the morning. #
  • 08:01 You may be getting anxious today because of your uncertainty a... More for Capricorn bit.ly/mrA9a < a href="http://twitter.com/Orinks/statuses/3976256828">#
  • 09:25 Morning Twitter. #
  • 09:40 @Brandon_h Uh, get fusion. That'll fix that. Boot Camp made me reformat. #
  • 09:42 God dam it. King of the Hill is over, Simpson's still lives. Fuck You, Homer and Bart for make KOH dig it's grave. #
  • 09:59 damn it, my copy of SGT Peppers Lonely Heards Club Band cuts off. Don't have the whole song. #
  • 09:59 Er. Hearts. #
  • 11:01 Later twitter. #
  • 15:27 Warbreaker (1 of 3): After bursting onto the fantasy scene with his acclaimed debut novel, Elantris, and followi.. bit.ly/15W3D8 #
  • 18:58 Back from school. #
  • 19:12 @pyyhkala What is that; a game? that 4Square thing. #
  • 19:22 I really wish VoiceOver wouldn't freeze up in iTunes ATM, can't see if it's still importing music or not. #
  • 19:34 Shrug. I really wish I can tell iTunes to stop processing Artwork. I could care less about it. #
  • 19:34 It's probably processing GraphicAudio artwork too. #
  • 19:50 @steveofmaine Hmm. Not sure but can't do anything now as it's busy as it's ever gonna get. #
  • 20:05 @chojiro Hmm, now it's importing artwork though, that's what's making it freeze. I have that turned off. #
  • 20:18 Hmm. I wonder if if iTunes is downloading artwork; my net connection is quite slow. #
  • 21:05 Damn. Warbreaker is damn good. #
  • 21:33 Anyone know where the pref is to stop iTunes from importing/processing artwork? I don't care about it. #
  • 23:11 Okay. iTunes is having serious fits from streaming from the drive so Ill just use the drive to backup torrents and such I guess. #
  • 23:12 Yeah, it only took a few mins to import it back onto the internal. On the drive it took hours. #
  • 23:13 Don't get how you guys can stream iTunes from the drive, make iTunes freeze like to the point of it being un-usable over here. #
More soon.

No comments: