Sunday, September 06, 2009

  • 00:05 @Brandon_h Text copy? Is it possible if you can send that over? #
  • 00:35 Interesting. Opening the DOC file in word pad is fine, but there's no word rap I don't think. #
  • 00:35 Damn. #
  • 00:35 RT @jamesdurham: Just won a Parsec award for FETIDUS!! Woo-hoo! Yeah! #
  • 01:00 : 00:04 @steveofmaine They haven't updated it but the system voice reads the output better with improvements to .. bit.ly/lVJNF #
  • 01:55 It's strange why in WordPad on windows subjugation's apostrophe's show up as j ust that, but not in TextEdit. #
  • 04:26 Wow, Subjugation is totaly awesome. I just might be reading more from James Galloway. #
  • 04:27 @Brandon_h It's awesome. #
  • 04:27 @Brandon_h And I think there's a sequel or something; I did see another book there. #
  • 05:16 @RicksterTheGeek I asume you were sighted and played that? #
  • 05:27 @RicksterTheGeek You should visit gameanyone.com. You can hear walkthroughs of current gam es. Least you can hear them. #
  • 07:53 @scottrut I have no idea as to why they won't let anyone else on their show but themselves. #
  • 07:54 @scottrut Well, where's the new one? #
  • 08:01 You are sure that your methodical approach to the day will get... More for Capricorn bit.ly/mrA9a #
  • 08:12 Test? #
  • 08:58 Night twitter. I'll be up in a few hours. You can thank Subjugation for keeping me up. #
  • 13:47 Mornin g twitter. #
  • 13:47 @scottrut No, I meant where to get the new adium sound sceme you were talking about. #
  • 13:49 @Brandon_h Okay what series is that? #
  • 13:52 @Brandon_h How are you getting text coppies and stuff? This WordPad thing is driving me banana's. #
  • 17:09 @steveofmaine: Ah, Sweet. #
  • 17:50 @Onanisland: What's that tweet referring to? The podcast? #
  • 17:51 @Onanisland: Actually. I don't think I know your twitter. #
  • 17:54 @Onanisland: Ah. ScrapeTorrent. Yeah, I miss it. #
  • 22:22 rt @torrentfreak: Jay-Z's New Album Drops Early To Compete With Torrents bit.ly/t3dQm #
  • 22:22 Wow. #
  • 22:24 Did I mention that I love Subjugation? The plot is amazing, unlike Deja Vu: Ascendancy. #
More soon.

No comments: