Saturday, September 05, 2009

  • 00:04 @steveofmaine They haven't updated it but the system voice reads the output better with improvements to Alex. #
  • 00:30 : 00:56 RT @HandsUpUK: ReTweet from @markbreezeuk Clubland Xtreme Hardcore 6 will be first week in December ... .. bit.ly/iuASM #
  • 00:34 @Brandon_h Does your copy have all these ascii chars in it and stuf at the top and bottom? #
  • 00:45 Converting Subjugation to mp3. #
  • 00:47 @Brandon_h Hmm. When opening a .doc file in TextEdit it's rather strange... < a href="http://twitter.com/Orinks/statuses/3769436034">#
  • 00:48 Hmm. Anyone know why opening a Doc file in Textedit gets me my content, but with some very strange looking characters too? #
  • 01:39 Holy shit. iSpeak It is still converting Subjugation. How long is this thing? #
  • 01:39 Well, never mind that the Doc file is over 4 MB. well, Deja Vu is 18, so yeah. #
  • 01:57 Okay, how the heck do I use these services in iTunes to convert text to MP3? #
  • 02:17 Hmm. I really wonder what, say, 65 percent in VoiceOver is whatever this bug is with the system voice. #
  • 02:17 You still have to do too brackets, rate, too more right brackets then a random number. #
  • 02:17 And you have to keep testing the thing to make sure it's a good rate. #
  • 02:19 Okay I guess 400 is a good rate. #
  • 02:20 Now let's delete these six "text to speeches" from my iTunes library... #
  • 02:20 @steveofmaine It doesn't seem to use the system speech speed, it was way slower. #
  • 02:21 @steveofmaine When I didn't use it that is. #
  • 02:22 @michael9339 You probably never even tried it, just like you probably never listened to UK Hardcore or the latest trance releases that you'd #
  • 02:22 @michael9339 probably like. #
  • 02:33 @steveofmaine Actually I don't know. I'm attempting to do a rather large book now; I selected it all and hit my shortcut, but #
  • 02:33 @steveofmaine But iTunes doesn't appear to be importing anything yet. Guess it records it first then imports. #
  • 02:39 @steveofmaine< /a> Wish I could check up on the status of the AIFF though. Not actualy sure if it's doing anything. #
  • 03:00 RT @hipsterplease: hipsterplease - Playing UNO; Standard - Multiplayer Round 1 Score 0/250 #
  • 03:00 Didn't people would actually play Uno on XBox live. #
  • 03:00 Didn't think, rather. #
  • 03:39 @gowrone Dude. Get that follow command out? Go to that second edit box. #
  • 03:45 @gowrone You never knew that. Guess it puts a cig at the end of your tweets. #< /li>
  • 03:48 Got me the DJ Max soundtrack. #
  • 03:54 @gowrone You check out Fetidus? I'm almost certain you'll digg it... #
  • 04:02 @DhsDarcy Ah I see. #
  • 04:14 Wow. I actually filled my Mac up to the core and just freed a few GB. It said "0 KB available". #
  • 04:15 How totally awesome is that? I reboot, open text edit and it's still in my saved document. #
  • 04:16 Well I had to improper shutdown because it's the first time in a week where Mr. Snowy crashed. #
  • 04:22 I wish that #Syrinx would, when pressing up and down arrows, make tweets read. #
  • 04:22 As in, as I up and down arrow, up arrow usually, make the number of unread tweets change as I read them. #
  • 04:38 @jack728 Guess so. It's a real shame. Ah well. Guess they want to be the official news source regarding Mac accessibility. #
  • 04:40 @jack728 While the BWB crew discuss it with all kinds of backgrounds and things; I like that open-endedness. #
  • 04:43 @jack728 At least I thought that's what he intended via his l ast tweet; we'll see. #
  • 05:46 Night twitter. #
  • 08:01 You cannot control your own schedule now, for others aren't co... More for Capricorn bit.ly/mrA9a #
  • 15:27 Morning twitter. Got up around ten ET. #
  • 15:34 Damn. Subjugation is pretty freakin good and nice and long. #
  • 15:40 RT @KVP2008: new dream dance is out on the 9th of october. cool. Sweet, better than Future Trance these days. #
  • 15:41 @Liamerven Unfortunately. I think it always will; ho pefully iTunes 09 will fix that issue. #
  • 15:41 @cary5871 Hahaha #
  • 15:42 @Liamerven How, exactly, did you fix it? Haha you bashed th Mac a few times? #
  • 15:43 @steveofmaine Yeah. I've been online with them before. #
  • 15:57 Hmm. In Subjugation, when Alex reads doesn't, wouldn't, it reads it weird. It doesn't appear as an apostrophe. #
  • 16:14 @Liamerven Interesting. Mine doesn't. #
  • 16:47 Really love the tech in Subjugation. Falling 15 feet and not getting hurt it just... sweet. #
  • 16:48 @gandalph2005 It's scifi; can't say in 140 characters. Don't think it's your thing, though. #
  • 16:49 @gandalph2005 Although, I think Fetidus is your thing. #
  • 18:01 Okay, I got me a CGate drive and there's an installer on it. Do I need to bother with it? #
  • 18:01 Can I just delete it off the drive since it looks to be windows-based anyway? #
  • 18:04 If anyone's updated to the new PS3 3.0 firmware: notice the logo sound is the same, yet different? #
  • 18:11 Hmm. How do I format this drive? #
  • 19:22 On Qwitter on my laptop for now. Lost power. #
  • 19:25 @stevievox: Euromatch? What's that VS. Eurobeat? #
  • 19:31 Faey technology rules. Just sayin'. #
  • 19:34 @serrebi: Sweet scifi book, Subjugation, at sennadar.com/wp/books/subjugation/subjugation/. #
  • 19:39 What the hell? Word won't open the Subjugation Doc file. Says something about the name being invalid. #
  • 19:55 Back on my Mac with power fully restored. #
  • 19:56 Hmm. Disc Utility better not be eracing anything other than my drive. #
  • 19:57 It seems to be taking a while to erace it. #
  • 20:00 And when mounting the disc it seems to be stuck on 66.0 percent? #
  • 20:21 lol. It'll take 40 Hours to copy all my music and GraphicAudio to my external. #
  • 21:22 I wish the online version of Subjugation was available; I do n't know weather it's the Mac or the file with this apostrophe problem. Shows #
  • 21:23 up as a weird symbol. #
  • 21:23 And MS Word on my laptop for some strange reason woldn't open it... #
  • 22:12 I wish there was a way to get my Music folder to my external faster than simply copying it. #
  • 22:13 I want to put it on faster without doing an entire backup of the machine. #
  • 22:31 Hmm. The Mac reads Subjugation dialog rather weird, too. Hm. And MS Word won't open it, for some strange reason. #
  • 23:27 @Brandon_h Hmm. Man, Did you try reading it with the Mac? What are those weird apostrophe symbols? #
More soon.

No comments: