Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:36 God damn it, I hate that seth move where he punches/kicks the shit out of you in a fit of rage giving you only a quarter of your HP to s ... #
  • 00:39 Hmm. May just write a profile for SC. Not exactly sure what, however. #
  • 00:41 Also, why is everyone coplaining about the opening? Is it like... closed now? #
  • 00:50 What will cadets be aloud and not aloud to do ooc? #
  • 00:51 I'm just wondering if I should rush and do it now, or will I not miss anything important. #
  • 02:37 Yay. I found a move list that actually makes sence. Cept it tels me what light punch is but not light kick. Tells me heavy kick though. #
  • 02:38 X is light punch, A is apparently light Kick but I don't know what it is on the PS3.. #
  • 04:28 @musicman2004 I'm surprised, one tweet today. #
  • 04:39 Starting to like Street Fighter. Hmm. wonder if anyone can go online with me in RB though... #
  • 04:40 The default SF layout is quite strange, however, as doing LP+HK is kinda aquward. #
  • 06:50 Airbourne - Runnin' Wild (Medium) (Bass) (Success): This song I did try and train on the guitar. I got a little .. twurl.nl/bf847t #
  • 06:50 The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Revisited) (Medium) (Success): I did better on this song than the last update. All.. twurl.nl/77gcdb #
  • 06:53 @musicman2004 Yeah I know. My brother also says the graphics suck balls compared with MKDC. #
  • 06:53 @musicman2004 Heck if I know. #
  • 08:10 @tjsquires I'll give it a go. #
  • 15:23 Morning Twitter. I got up about an hour or so ago, but yeah. #
  • 16:06 @tjsquires Credits? #
  • 16:09 @tjsquires You'll write my SC Bio for credits? #
  • 16:49 @tjsquires You got linux installed? Always wondered how to install it. #
  • 18:22 @tjsquires Ever think of getting a Mac? #
  • 18:46 Shrug. I really hate Switch for converting WMA. Wish there was a better way. #
  • 21:42 @musicman2004 Because these stupid asses onlist can't accept a freakin WMA file. They told me to convert it because whatever they're usi ... #
  • 21:43 @musicman2004 I don't know what doesn't support WMA, even the Mac can play unprotected ones. #
  • 21:46 @musicman2004 You and Clement are aranging a session on SF? Have you guys arranged a time? He said I could join in but didn't give me an ... #
  • 21:48 @musicman2004 A time or anything. #
  • 21:54 @musicman2004 Dude. Where's the option in WinRar to split the arhive? #
  • 22:01 Um. They have WinRar for the Mac? #
  • 22:01 Didn't know that. #
  • 23:03 I'm glad I can finally upload to SS. As for people unable to open Rar files, screw them. #
  • 23:04 I really like this way of splitting it up. #
  • 23:16 For those interested in playing games like Rock Band but can't pay for it, give Guitar Rage a go. You can use the keyboard. #
  • 23:16 Wow, for Guitar Rage people are making downloadable the entire DLC RB catalog. On SS. Wow. #
  • 23:51 Shit. I totally forgot that SC is just about to open. Better get on and buy a ship real fucking fast. #
More soon.

No comments: