Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 01:59 Hmm. Why won't switch open up my WMA files? Audacity opens it but then locks up and crashes. #
  • 02:14 @steveofmaine Yeah. #
  • 02:38 @steveofmaine When audacaty opens it, it says "flip4mac" while opening, switch doesn't see it. #
  • 03:03 Hmm. Unless I have to have Switch Plus to convert WMA to mp3? #
  • 03:11 Ah. Just figured out the conversion problem. Didn't have the latest version. #
  • 03:42 @gowrone For The Win #
  • 03:43 @steveofmaine I don't think at least I was looking at the site and it doesn't look to convert WMA files. #
  • 03:43 Wishes switch wouldn't say "busy" when attempting to check the status of his file. #
  • 03:44 @steveofmaine It converts mp3 but will it open unprotected WMA files? #
  • 03:54 @steveofmaine Shrug. Guess I'll have to use Switch for that. #
  • 03:55 Na, amax doesn't convert WMA. #
  • 05:49 @liamerven You mind streaming that? #
  • 05:51 @asym Take note, guys. When inside the typical tavern, the links aren't labled, making it hard for Screen Readers to find the faucet. #
  • 05:53 @asym The Outskerts of Kobs Knob was also unlabled, I just knew it was knob something or other. #
  • 16:37 @kvp2008 Hey, just wondering if you could upload that Blush track to SS or something? can't find it. #
  • 16:42 @steveofmaine Is it coming out for Mac soon? #
  • 17:45 This two minute thing with rapidshare is total bullshit. So what do I do, keep refreshing the page or refresh it when two minutes is up? #
  • 18:14 @steveofmaine Yeah well boards like soundarea.org use it a whole hell of a lot. Shame too, you can get lots of shit off that board. #
  • 20:04 Now that I have lots of free time, I'm recording my Rock Band review. #
  • 21:12 Currently recording my RB review that's on pause. I'm downloading a song and demonstrated how to do it in the review. #
  • 21:12 And am demonstrating, rather. #
  • 21:15 For those interested. I downloaded "All the small things" by Blink 182. #
  • 22:06 53 minutes of Rock Band now uploading. #
  • 22:15 Rock Band review now available. Whoever's subscribed to my podcast can now download/listen to it. Even if you aren't you can still liste ... #
  • 22:42 Now reading GraphicAudio's recent production of Green Lantern. People who like audioboks must check out GraphicAudio. #
  • 22:43 audiobooks #
  • 23:21 Rock Band Review: So finally, it's here. I go through some of the menus, play two songs, and attempt to learn on.. twurl.nl/exu1gi #
More soon.

No comments: