Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 23:28 Does anyone know if the Centro Palm line of phones is compatible with the phone screen readers currently available? Asking cause someone ... #
  • 23:31 Surfing: "Paul McCartney: Rock Band is "Very Cool" | RockGamer.com" tinyurl.com/cf9b8t #
  • 23:39 Surfing: "Snoop Dogg Coming to Rock Band | RockGamer.com" tinyurl.com/ahqc7c #
  • 23:46 Hmm. I think when snoop comes to RB, it won't really be "Rock" anymore. #
  • 23:48 The Rock Band DLC catalog for the Wii continues to grow steadily, and will hopefully catch up to its big brothers (Xbox 360 and PS3) by ... #
  • 02:41 Yay for kingdom of Loathing not deleting accounts for inactivity any longer! #
  • 10:38 Hmm. I really never knew how awesome Future Trance was. #
  • 20:20 Wow. This week I told a friend of mine Street Fighter 4 was coming. Two days later after that discussion he's got a PS3. #
  • 20:22 I like that there's lots of SF fans in school. perhaps terni's will be started. Like half of my science class are SF fans. #
  • 20:23 I'm glad that when I said I planned on getting it, I wasn't insulted like I thought I would've been. #
  • 20:27 Question is, why have I only seen like two people that like MK and an assload SF. #
  • 21:02 @kvp2008 What is Jawter? #
  • 21:20 Someone made a chiptune cover of Amy Winehouses "Rehab" song? Wow. #
  • 21:21 At least the beginning sounds like that anyway. #
  • 21:40 Hmm. I really wonder if friday the 13TH will be worth seeing. #
  • 21:41 I can now complete skullcrusher Mountain on Rock Band. #
More soon.

No comments: