Friday, February 27, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:41 @steveofmaine And. Hmm. I route my mouse pointer to it, click on it... but how do I drag it? #
  • 01:27 Is TranceBooster still around? I can't get to the damn website, unless when they ban the account they ban the IP that goes with it. #
  • 01:27 Wanna make a new account now that I've figured out why I wasn't seeding. #
  • 02:40 Reading: "Microsoft admits to, defends banning Lesbian Xbox Live user - Ars Technica" ( tinyurl.com/cqkrqd ) #
  • 02:42 Hmm. I like this Twit That thing, don't know how to set a hotkey for it though. #
  • 02:49 @steveofmaine How do you add those little messages? #
  • 03:01 @JeffBishop Couldn't agree more. #
  • 03:01 Night Twitter... #
  • 11:47 Morning Twitter, and things. #
  • 11:48 WIll finally be getting my hands on SF today, now that I'll be doing the tests my mom was stressing over for a week. #
  • 20:14 It's Gamestop time. #
  • 20:59 I have returned from GameStop. With Street Fighter IV in my possession. #
  • 21:00 Now, how to install it... #
  • 21:13 Okay, me and my PS3 aren't getting along right now. #
  • 21:19 Shrug. My PS3 won't eject Rock Band, damn it! #
  • 21:22 @tjsquires Is it better than Miriani? #
  • 21:23 It's really kinda dumb that SC makes people get approved now. If GWSE comes back, I'd certainly do a background for that but for SC? Hmm. #
  • 21:26 @tjsquires Ah? That's the reason I quit SC and miriani in the first place cause that coords system pissed me off. Perhaps I'll have an e ... #
  • 21:29 @tjsquires Hmm. Wonder if it's easier than Cybersfear. #
More soon.

No comments: