Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 00:44 @JamesScholes Hey, where can I get those stats? Is this a new jawter exclusive? #
  • 04:54 Review: Dark Isles: The great thing that I love about this game is the amount of roleplayinvolved. And true role.. tinyurl.com/cf52ce #
  • 04:54 Review: New Worlds: What the main description says is completely right, except that multi classing is not actual.. tinyurl.com/d3cbg5 #
  • 04:54 Review: Rocky Mud: Originally it was a SillyMUD with quite a few new areas added to thestock areas. The usual gu.. tinyurl.com/as3cjk #
  • 04:54 Review: Mirkwood: This mud is absolutely awesome. I've been going since about 1997.The staff is awesome, the cod.. tinyurl.com/bquq8n #
  • 04:54 Review: United Federation of Planets: As a Star Trek fan I just had to check out this MUD and boy am I gladI did.. tinyurl.com/bgalnb #
  • 04:59 The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Expert) (Success: Wow. Finally I complete a song on expert difficulty. There's onl.. twurl.nl/cji553 #
  • 17:53 Hmm. I wonder why the Mr. Brightside track in rock band, most notably the drums, sounds different. #
  • 17:53 Than the one played on radio and on CDs... #
  • 19:06 Finaly getting SF. It's about time. #
  • 19:06 finally #
  • 19:09 @jessiepp Does that include Character select? #
  • 19:11 @jessiepp You're telling me you know the entire char select at heart now? Problem is there's characters you haven't unlocked yet. Or did ... #
  • 19:14 Really hopes his brother brings his game home when he gets it and not ten hours later when he's done work. #
  • 19:14 @jessiepp Ah. Options are good to know at least. #
  • 19:46 @gowrone Well, you can hear the Rock Band one on my podcast. #
  • 21:04 For those not following FW updates, a new quest is coming. #
  • 21:05 Just hear eating cadberry and reading Greenies, an awesome scifi fic. #
  • 21:05 cadbery #
  • 21:06 @gowrone No, it's not on BCT yet. Larry probably listened to it and though Oh blind people can't do this. #
  • 21:08 @gowrone I could so imagine Larry going out to the store and trying to play the Rock band they had on display. #
  • 21:08 @gowrone I'd fly over there and be in the crowd watching with various levels of amusement. #
  • 21:16 @jessiepp What does Liam mean by profile? Do you have to create an oldschool style profile like MK:A? #
  • 21:21 @jessiepp Will do. #
  • 22:36 @musicman2004 Not sure. #
  • 22:38 @musicman2004 It's original. That's why I said it was a fic. It's not a fanfic, it's set in the perfect world universe. another fic he's ... #
  • 22:39 @musicman2004 Which I can send to you I converted a perfect world to TXT for offline reading and things. #
  • 23:24 @musicman2004 Yeah but what I'm saying is perfect world is original. Than he went on to write other stories in that universe. #
More soon.

No comments: