Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 02:16 Just finished Greenies. At the author's note at the end, apparently it took him seven years to write. Considering how long it was I coul ... #
  • 02:17 For an amateur author the guy is fantastic. #
  • 02:20 He had an article on Wikipedia, but for some strange reason, it was deleted. #
  • 02:56 Night Twitter. #
  • 10:34 @DhsDarcy Agree on Nick. #
  • 10:36 Morning twitter. #
  • 15:00 Elantris (Part 1 of 3): The city of the gods. Elantris once stood as the symbol of all that is beautiful. A spra.. tinyurl.com/bgl3va #
  • 20:09 Oh. Shit. Mac users, beware... #
  • 20:09 Surfing: "Scareware coerces Mac users out of cash with privacy threat - Ars Technica" tinyurl.com/ch4k7w #
  • 20:11 I don't think this is a self-install drivebye thing. They seduce Mac users for money. #
  • 20:12 And, um, this was last updated in April. #
  • 20:28 I wish Twitterrific had a feature like Twitterpod where I could tweet what I'm reading up on in safari. #
  • 20:36 @steveofmaine Hm. I've been using a Mac for a year and shit I stil haven't learned how to do. such as adding buttons to Safari. #
  • 20:42 Wo. I open up safari four for the first time, and it's like WTF? Music starts playing. #
  • 20:43 Um. What exactly is this topsites thing? And wow more accessibility iprovements to VOiceOver. #
  • 21:49 @steveofmaine Hmm. Context menu doesn't seem to work, there's no "Add to bookmarks bar" I think it thinks it's an image and is #
  • 21:49 @steveofmaine Giving me options like "Add to iPhoto library..." #
  • 23:32 Blink 182 - All the Small Things (Expert) (Success): Well, once again, I play a song on expert difficulty withou.. twurl.nl/nmts68 #
More soon.

No comments: