Friday, February 13, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 01:23 I must say, manually adventuring on KoL with VoiceOver sucks. KolMafia loks to be more accessible now but when Snow Leopard's released i ... #
  • 01:24 Or at least better than it does now. #
  • 02:32 I absolutely love the RB store cart. Just added two songs to a cue and away they download, both at once. Both Jimmy Buffet songs. #
  • 02:36 Hmm. 13 bucks in my wallet now. PSN cards are just great. #
  • 02:38 And I shall get through more of Lacuna this weekend. @steveofmaine Have you tried that out? #
  • 02:47 @steveofmaine Ah, I did a review of it in my... okay zoomk review. It's not a perfect review but it'll get someone started. #
  • 02:48 Night Twitter. #
  • 11:16 @Liamerven It'd certainly be a great choice. #
  • 18:56 Green Lantern: Hero's Quest (DC Comics): Superman. Batman. Wonder Woman. The Flash. Green Lantern. They are the.. tinyurl.com/bdhcxn #
  • 21:47 Shrug. How do I share folders in Fusion? This time it didn't share my desktop and that. #
  • 21:58 @steveofmaine Nope, not there. The only thing that's there is the recycle bin. Hmm. #
  • 22:34 Okay, what the hell? I just reinstalled windows, and still can't go to any website! #
More soon.

No comments: