Monday, December 31, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 04:35 Review: STAR WARS: Dark Horizons: I'd like to begin by saying that, while this review may come offlike an .. tinyurl.com/yptrkn #
  • 04:35 Review: DragonBall: Infinity: Dragonball Infinity is a very interesting place. I can'treally say much abou.. tinyurl.com/3cvhdh #
  • 04:35 Review: Project Bob: I have played a lot of muds and I must say that my visit to ProjectBob exceeded my ex.. tinyurl.com/29n7b9 #
  • 04:35 Review: Duris: Land of BloodLust: I've been playing on Duris since late 97 or early 98. I've seen alot of .. tinyurl.com/252y7c #
  • 04:35 Review: Forgotten Kingdoms: I started playing this MUD in 2003. Since then I have had my share ofboth good.. tinyurl.com/3avsun #
  • 16:56 Doomsday Warrior 8 - American Glory: The lightening-quick Russian victory over the United States is total .. tinyurl.com/2hmsj5 #
More soon.

No comments: