Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 03:56 Review: Project Twilight: Very glitchy game. If you kill a rat, it can crash the mud, so can anumber of ot.. tinyurl.com/24u7ll #
  • 03:57 Review: Shadows of Isildur: I've held this one back a long time now, but as I've read a recent assenting r.. tinyurl.com/33olao #
  • 03:57 Review: Project Bob: This is a mud with amazing gameplay and a depth that I've never seenbefore. The probl.. tinyurl.com/ywk5cf #
  • 03:57 Review: GodWars: Rebirth Of Apocalypse: Rebirth of Apocalypse is the continuation of the MUD GodWars:Apoca.. tinyurl.com/yolzf6 #
  • 03:57 Review: Dragon Ball Star: For the most part, this is an okay mud. HOWEVER, at least oneindividual on their.. tinyurl.com/2gdz3y #
  • 19:00 Mack Bolan 106 - Renegade: Mack Bolan hits the streets of Tehran, looking for a renegade former Soviet wea.. tinyurl.com/2w93gn #
  • 21:07 Fuckin' paneful. #
  • 22:13 I am away from my computer right now. #
  • 23:46 Nothing much man, you? #
  • 23:50 Ah. #
  • 23:52 Nothing much just been slepping all day to try and get this swelling down. #
  • 23:52 sleepping #
  • 23:57 Well no that's fine now I mean I'm just checking email and stuff, not skyping or anything though till tomorrow, and I feel bad for Yohan ... #
  • 23:59 No. I was so like nervis I just wanted to get it done. #
  • 23:59 Well, they have to yank another one in Febuary since I told them I didn't want the other one extracted till this one healed. #
  • 00:00 Perhaps I might record that one, same shit. #
More soon.

No comments: