Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 00:02 Everyone should download Kevin Reaves album for free; he made it free! www.kevinreaves.net [www.kevinreaves.net] #
  • 00:10 Heh okay. #
  • 00:18 @jessiepp Man, when I interact with text, how do I go character by character to see how it's spelled? #
  • 00:27 Than you can get it yousself then. #
  • 00:27 yourself #
  • 01:28 Hey Jessie when you get home later I'm leaving my PC on so we can transfer my other shit music and stuff; I'd like to do that thing wher ... #
  • 01:30 Oh. #
  • 18:11 Well folks, looks like I busted my Mac already... Damn! #
  • 18:17 @jessiepp Well I basically tried to download the Wakoopa tracker, and it took a long time so there was an unresponcive download. Then I ... #
  • 18:17 like no applications will open. #
  • 18:18 Bet I'll have to buy and reinstall Leopard. #
  • 18:19 No it didn't, we baught it after Nov. 3. #
  • 18:20 Oh wow none of my folders will open, shit. #
  • 18:25 I think I fixed it, shrug. #
  • 18:26 Just held the power button, not press it. Pressing it puts it to sleep, holding it shuts down. Man I hate not figuring these things out ... #
  • 18:27 I did. I held the power button to force shut it down though. #
  • 18:29 Wow dude, I've got like 300 more Twitter updates than you do. #
  • 18:32 Yeah accept I don't know why on IChat my name is Joshuatubbs1, but shrug with these damn names, I can't see what's on ACBRI now from MSN. #
  • 21:11 Yep. Heh. #
  • 21:12 Yep #
More soon.

No comments: