Friday, December 21, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 00:05 @jessiepp Yep. Man, this is funny as hell, on KOL there's a christmas themed star trek area and this one adventure says that you go into ... #
  • 00:42 @jessiepp I just got infected with some windows spyware on my Mac, but I doubt it ran though. #
  • 01:10 Well this online scanner thing came up saying that I had some sort of trojan but that's probably fake as well. Nothing seems to have cha ... #
  • 20:36 Yo Jessie, you off today? #
  • 20:39 Ah. Is Yohandy with you? #
  • 20:39 Did you see the shit going down about another NFB ITunes investigation? #
  • 20:41 Oh yeah you told me. But on list I just totally dissed NFB, damn I hate that they don't even try the Mac. #
  • 20:42 BTW man, where can I change what it says in the from field? I don't want it to say Joshua Tubbs, I want it to say Orin. #
  • 20:43 Damn it, you really gotta hate MySpace pages that don't play songs automatticly, and of course those uttons to make it play aren't acces ... #
  • 20:46 @jessiepp Hey man, where can I get a torrent client, I'm like despret for one. #
  • 20:46 despret #
  • 20:58 @jessiepp Shrug man how do I get to the link chooser? Frustrating going through all these Myspace links. #
  • 21:02 Awesome! #
More soon.

No comments: