Friday, December 14, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 19:39 I am away from my computer right now. #
  • 22:15 Everyone should listen to the doomsday warrior eight sample. It includes interactive landscapes! www.graphicaudio.net/audiobooks/ ... #
  • 22:25 @jessiepp Uh well, it's a place that comes alive... and tries to rip the flesh from everything but earth itself. In this sample, Chen to ... #
  • 22:25 And it's a fight between humans vs plants. #
  • 22:26 DDW get wierder and wierder and more vialent in each book but I'm still going to buy them, why stop now grin. #
  • 22:32 Plants that eat everything with flesh. Animals, it ate the Hybrids. #
  • 22:32 Two of them, they don't show what happens after that, guess two people of Rock's team are on foot. #
  • 22:33 You should listen to the sample. #
  • 22:34 With headphones, doubt people would wanna hear the sounds of flesh eating at work. Some of the students may but you're boss might have a ... #
  • 22:36 Ah. #
  • 22:37 What lol? #
  • 22:39 Yeah. You had said so earlier. Oh and BTW man I actually saw my Mac neetly hidden today, or at least my mom thinks I haven't seen it lol ... #
  • 22:40 Problem I don't know who it's addressed to, could be a wii as well perhaps. #
  • 22:41 I kinda don't. It's in my room and it was just placed there today so who knows. #
  • 22:43 Heh. #
  • 22:43 I highly doubt that someone would give themselves up that easily. #
  • 23:49 Ya I will on Christmas. #
More soon.

No comments: