Friday, December 28, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 05:33 I am away from my computer right now. #
  • 05:34 @gowrone Yep it does. #
  • 05:41 Review: Dragon Ball Star: This mud has a great staff and very helpful playerbase.Theres a fewolder players.. tinyurl.com/34u3to #
  • 05:41 Review: Eternal Night II: I started playing Eternal Night back in 1999. The mud has changeddramatically si.. tinyurl.com/2mlq7f #
  • 05:41 Review: RoninMUD: I'd first like to state that this is a game which has everythingsomeone could want in a .. tinyurl.com/25sdgt #
  • 05:41 Review: Utopia Type-Final: Utopia has always been a preference of mine when it comes to muds.It's like god.. tinyurl.com/243yor #
  • 05:42 Review: 2001's Eternal Darkness: To begin, I'm am currently banned from this MUD, and I deserve it. Icheat.. tinyurl.com/39zaxl #
  • 07:04 @gowrone Indeed, those are awesome games. KoL is more awesomer. #
  • 07:05 I finally got cyberduck to bloody fucking upload for fucks sake! It's about bloody time; I've been sitting here for hours and it wasn't ... #
  • 07:05 BBL, going to bed. #
  • 16:16 @jessiepp Awesome. #
  • 16:17 Man, this guy on Gerry Springer has to be the stupidest bastard in existance, he says he drinks blod for real and all this other shit. #
  • 16:18 The plotline doesn't make sense whatsoever rofl. #
  • 16:27 This Gerry Springer seen, so Fucking fake. It's this guy who travels in a cauphan and shit because he can't be in the sun because he bel ... #
  • 17:32 @jessiepp Man, how do I subscribe to a podcast in the ITunes store, I have the list but now how do I subscribe? #
  • 18:12 @gowrone Heh, you just got up? #
More soon.

No comments: