Tuesday, August 18, 2009

  • 01:31 : 01:41 Back from the boardwalk. # 01:54 @jessiepp: Sweet. Tired from rollercoasters though. The Zipper is sweet.. bit.ly/rSv0P #
  • 02:12 This really pisses me off. I hate when iTunes puts external radio streams in it's library. #
  • 02:13 Because of this, my music library randomly shifted to di.fm UK Hardcore stream and has been streaming it. #
  • 02:28 @zhuuraan: Ah. Bleech. Bleech is good. #
  • 05:01 KickAssTorrents.com is definitely Kick Ass. #kickasstorrents #
  • 05:02 I mean. Being ab le to play files before downloading them is just sweet. iTunes without 30 second clips and a torrent download. #
  • 05:05 @zhuuraan: What muds you active on these days? #
  • 05:05 Night twitter. #
  • 08:01 When your life gets crazy, you can often fall back onto your r... More for Capricorn bit.ly/mrA9a #
  • 12:19 Morning twitter. #
  • 13:20 @zhuuraan: Wow. Who've you been on skype with for so long? #
  • 13:23 Currentl y playing Rawl's new game, Last Week, because I'm bored. #
  • 15:16 RT @TheBeatlesRB: 44 out of 45 songs revealed! Official tracklist for The Beatles: Rock Band is up at www.thebeatlesrockband.com. #
  • 15:25 rt @RockBandAide: AOL Radio this AM so far: NIN, All That Remains, White Zombie (all Rock Band DLC so far, too)... Xtreme Alt Rock FTW!!! #
  • 15:27 Damn. All I was able to do in this game so far is to get Rachel to suck me off and I still don't have my Tux. #
  • 15:52 @stuffradio: Yeah. It's an interactive fiction game. #
  • 17:19 @stevievox Is there a way to digitally get the King of Techno, legal or otherwise? #
  • 17:33 @Brandon_h: Of course, you wouldn't take that article seriously now, would you? Grin. #
  • 17:33 rt @Brandon_h: rt @BorrisInABox: What is the iPhone, really? uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Iphone #
  • 17:44 @stevievox: Or if I can't, how would I be able to get it in the states? I've recently become a fan of Eurobeat, Parapara, hypertech, etc. #
  • 18:23 rt @mashable: Popular Artists Sell MP3s Starting at $0.15 on Amie Street - bit.ly/4ocOD0 #
  • 18:52 rt @WilJames: Real-time 3d 'audio maps' for the blind - tr.im/wCb5 #
  • 19:03 @zhuuraan: Ah. #
  • 19:31 @superblindman: Hope it won't be anything bad if I do get one. If I do get one cool though. #
  • 19:39 @superblindman: Well. I hope I was right too... not 100 percent sure. I'm pretty sure I was the Eagles, though, which was who won. #
  • 19:48 Hmm. I wonder if the Madden games for the PS3 have trophies? Might get 2010. #
  • 23:07 Playing The Order of the Midnight Sun at bit.ly/RLFcw . Great game. #
  • 23:09 And if anyone begins playing this story and wants the answers for the student test, I have the answers. #
  • 23:51 Damn. Just bairly passed the order student test. #
More soon.

No comments: