Friday, August 21, 2009

  • 00:03 Wow. At the beginning of this book Bat is used so many times in one sentence. #
  • 01:30 : 01:00 : 01:01 : 01:31 : 01:41 Back from the boardwalk. # 01:54 @jessiepp: Sweet. Tired from rollercoasters tho.. bit.ly/1aP80q #
  • 01:37 @Brandon_h: Because my blog is updated with my tweets, and when my blog is updated it gets tweeted because I make blog posts sometimes. #
  • 01:38 @Brandon_h: Although. Later on when I get time I'll turn off blog updating to twitter. Not like it does anything for me anyway. #
  • 08:01 You may be thinking ahead to autumn now, even if the summer is... More for Capricorn bit.ly/mrA9a #
  • 08:54 So what can I say. Batman Inferno ruled. #
  • 08:55 Authhor did great with the villen planning. Cause as much mayhem as possible. #
  • 08:59 Ah, so it's confirmed, is it? Snow Leopard out next week? As the Joker would say. Delighted! #
  • 09:01 With that wonderful news imbedded in my memory for it's impending release date, a pilow on which to lie my head beckons. Night twitter. #
  • 09:10 @Liamerven: Guess not, cause @gandalph2005 pret ty much says they are and I can't be bothered to check email at the moment. #
  • 09:11 @Liamerven: Pretty sure that's right. #
  • 13:00 Morning twitter. Currently in the car driving home. #
  • 13:03 @Brandon_h: Apparently it's September again? #
  • 13:19 So. I'm gonna be on Main Menu. Sweet. Because they're highlighting the BWB Syrinx cast and I'm on it. #
  • 13:20 And. BWB is Blind World Blog. #
  • 14:31 rt @RockBandAide: DLC for Week of August 25t h: Petty x2, Fleetwood Mac x2, Billy Idol x2, Jet: digs.by/3lH #TGIDLCF #
  • 16:37 I am on the Mac, at home, on my grand connection. Which, in theory, is where I belong. #
  • 16:41 RT @arstechnica: Snow Leopard may be coming on August 28 after all - arst.ch/6jo #
  • 17:19 Okay, in iTunes, after deleting a podcast ep and it can't find it, is there a way fo iTunes to re-download it? #
  • 19:13 Okay. I have the King of Techno DVD ISO, but without a DVD I can't view it's content. Damn. #
  • 19:49 Wow. 1500 copies of the Rookie pre-ordered and it isn't out yet? I could see why; it's a sweet book. #
  • 20:01 @steveofmaine Interesting. It'll work on eps not downloaded before, but if I delete them from the iTUnes music folder that option #
  • 20:01 @steveofmaine isn't available. #
  • 21:16 @ModelCara Day six? Thought you guys had macs for years? #
  • 21:17 Okay, so how do I use this solona captcha tool? I couldn't read the read me in the install, jaws was acting strange. #
  • 21:20 Sweet, I got into the Japanese iTunes store. Just browsing it. #
  • 21:46 @gowrone Because I clicked on a link that lead to the Japanese iTunes store. Think I'd have to create another ID to buy on here though. #
  • 21:47 @gowrone There's lots of US and Canadian's buying from here though, wonder if I can somehow use an iTunes card... #
  • 21:47 Looking at Overhead Champian. I like Be the One, a trach which was not included on the best of CD. #
  • 21:49 Uh, woe, the Music channel remix of Eternity sounds too housey. #
  • 21:50 And I like this Megamix at the end of the Eternity album... #
  • 21:51 Time to check out the new single. Or... old one now. #
  • 22:18 @gowrone Yeah, you can get into the UK and Canada stores but you have to create seperate accounts for each one. #
  • 22:18 @gowrone Problem is you can't use your US card in the UK probably, slim chance it'd work in Canada. #
  • 22:20 @serrebi You're telling me, after I just heard samples from the whole album. Ready for Takeoff, too. #
  • 22:21 @serrebi If someone would be willing to give their account so I could buy both the Eternity and RFTO singles I would. #
  • 22:22 @serrebi Er. Eternity album and RFTO single. #
  • 22:22 @serrebi My US card 99.9 percent won't work? So I'm stuck with just 30 second clips. #
  • 22:27 @serrebi Ah yeah. It isn't the original though, this one sounds much different from that one. #
  • 22:28 @serrebi The one that's on the best of is on there as well but there's another version of it. #
  • 22:28 @serrebi No. Eternity is an album. Ready for Takeoff is a single. #
  • 22:29 @serrebi Ah really? Where? Might just invest in doing that... maybe. #
  • 22:30 @serrebi Woops. Replied to quickly. #
  • 22:30 @JamesScholes Eternity by Overhead Champion #
  • 22:33 Hell yeah, being able to buy a Japan gift card in the US with 3000 prepaid Yen? Awesome; bookmarked this site for later. #
  • 23:03 @serrebi Be the One original which sounds a bit different from the one on the best of. #
  • 23:04 @JamesScholes I know it isn't. It's an album though. #
  • 23:04 @JamesScholes Which is what he was asking. The newest up there is Ready for Takeoff. #
  • 23:05 @JamesScholes Okay voice. Not my stye of music, though. #
  • 23:19 What? Lady Gaga Just Dance is the number one dance music video in Japan on iTunes? Insane. #
More soon.

No comments: