Monday, August 31, 2009

  • 00:31 Anyone know if we can use the "Open With..." option in the finder on, say, zip files? #
  • 00:31 The files I download from GraphicAudio won't open with the built-in Mac utility. #
  • 01:01 : 00:39 Anyone know what the subscribe info is for the discuss list for Main Menu? # 00:41 I'd say the only time.. bit.ly/aVw5k #
  • 01:18 @steveofmaine Hmm. I don't see the "open with..." option when VO-SHFT-M... #
  • 01:25 Oh no. I have only one annoyance with safari. While on Marie's blog, Safari kinda froze and kicked me out of the HTML content... #
  • 01:49 @steveofmaine Hmm. I get this view, etc, view view options or something. #
  • 02:24 @steveofmaine I have mine in colum view. #
  • 02:26 @steveofmaine Okay. I get it in list view. #
  • 02:53 I wish skype would say I'd be entering a conference. All it tells me that the host is calling. #
  • 02:53 In order to figure I'd be entering a conference, I have to answer. #
  • 02:54 @steveofmaine Ah sweet, I'll have to get that. Hope it's free, wouldn't wanna pay for an unarchiver. #
  • 03:33 Yuck. Cascada Evacuate the Dancefloor on HTID? #
  • 04:51 Hardcore slut off the HTID CD is sweet. #
  • 05:26 @serrebi Yeah. #
  • 06:27 @ModelCara What's that game? I wonder if it can be played anyplace else? #
  • 06:45 Night twitter. #
  • 08:01 Your ruling planet Saturn gets his authoritative message scram... More f or Capricorn bit.ly/mrA9a #
  • 13:30 Morning twitter. #
  • 13:32 @Liamerven Ah, sweet. #
  • 13:34 @blindtech Why are you Macless? #
  • 13:35 @JamesScholes Does that Mac have Snow Leopard? #
  • 13:36 RT @Brandon_h: Ok. So I'd like to thank jaws for crashing twice after my forced restart last night and now having 3 icons in my system tray. #
  • 13:37 @JamesScholes It certainly closed when installing Snow Leopard, and I've been able to crash it before but it relaunches. #
  • 14:05 @gandalph2005 Where are you? #
  • 14:21 I wonder if the Wakopa team is working on wakoopa Tracker for Snow Leopard, current one crashes on my end. #
  • 14:30 @GraphicAudio I asume Demon Apostle part 1 is released today? #
  • 14:30 @gandalph2005 Well yeah, I was gonna skype you. #
  • 14:45 @DHSHolly Quite surprised there isn't a screenless Switchers on Snow Leopard. #
  • 14:51 @nickoomba And what, exactly, does that mean? Hahaha. #
  • 15:04 Wow. Disney buying Marvel. Now we're gonna see an assload of Marvel atractions. #
  • 15:48 @Brandon_h Would be useful to know what the URL is? #
  • 15:57 RT @steveofmaine: RT @csbps: Blindsight (movie/doc: 6 blind Tibetan teens climb Everest) now streaming on Hulu! tinyurl.com/novkst #
  • 16:13 Sweet that Scott Cigler's Rookie has been published. #
  • 18:28 A new Demon Wars has been released. Why, exactly, hasn't Twitterfeed did it's job and tweeted it? #
  • 18:30 The Demon Wars Saga: The Demon Apostle (1 of 3): The specter of civil war haunts a ravaged land. And a specter e.. bit.ly/kqop #
  • 22:35 @stevievox What brand new album; is this Eurobeat? #
More soon.

No comments: