Monday, June 08, 2009

  • 02:01 Night twitter. #
  • 05:08 Podsafe music test.. bit.ly/4N4u4 #
  • 09:52 RT @TheMaterial: Pls RT: You HAVE TO hear the @thematerial single 'UNFORGIVABLE'. Listen now at purevolume.com/thematerial #
  • 09:54 @zhuuraan What mud? #
  • 09:57 I hate purevolume.com, because I can't listen to the new @thematerial single due to jaws and flash. #
  • 10:16 : 00:16 Now recording an alter aeon sample, complete with sound pack, and will be uploading it to my podcast. Yo.. bit.ly/jEXSP #
  • 11:00 The forecast for Mon, 8 Jun 2009 is Isolated Thunderstorms. High: 81 F Low: 63 F. #
  • 20:22 @steveofmaine TuneUp apparently does it for you, the MP3 tag thing. Question is, is it accessible. #
  • 20:23 @steveofmaine Un, it is editable. #
  • 21:25 @DhsDarcy Screenless Switchers I imagine is coming very, very soon? #
  • 21:27 @Liamerven It's pretty sweet, though I'm not that excited as to have an orgasm. I just think it's cool. #
  • 21:28 @Liamerven Besides, my parents won't buy me one anytime soon so that's why I'm like "It's cool" and am not going right away to see it. #
  • 21:29 Like I said, I'm neutral when it comes to Apple. I like it, but I don't embrace it like it's the next best thing. #
  • 21:30 I am, however, more ingerested in snow leopard. #
  • 21:30 Interested, rather. #
  • 21:31 @DHSHolly It seems like every WWDC will be a historic day. Wasn't last year the iTUnes store? #
  • 21:35 I guess I'm more curious than anything rather than excited. #
  • 21:35 We have more questions than answers I think at this point. #
  • 21:37 @RockBandAide Do I have to be in tour mode to earn trophies, like singing trophies etc? Or can I be in QP? #
  • 21:40 RT @Liamerven: oh hell yes I'm excited. RT @rockbandcontent Rumor: Green Day coming to Rock Band tinyurl.com/kkn44l #
  • 21:41 sweet #
  • 21:41 Greenday in Rock Band? That'll deffinately be tweet. #
  • 21:41 Damn I can't type worth jack today. #
  • 21:44 @JeffBishop If 3RD party apps are accessible on the Mac, they should be on the phone since it pretty much uses the same OS. #
  • 21:50 @steveofmaine Besides tagging for you if it's in the grazenet database it can notify you of conserts of music you have in your area. #
  • 21:50 @steveofmaine And other cool stuff but those are the things I can remember that sounded interesting. #
  • 22:16 My Daily Twittascope - bit.ly/2fwsp #
  • 23:37 I like TeknoSounds.com. Why? Because I can download high quality hardcore and other genre mixes from there. #
More soon.

No comments: