Friday, June 12, 2009

  • 01:03 : 00:04 : 00:12 RT @Lioncourt: I can't believe the wrong information in this NFB article, and the fundimental mi.. bit.ly/vhAIk #
  • 01:17 RT @steveofmaine: I just assassinated two cookies and a glass of cold milk. #foodmaster #
  • 01:19 Why does everyone spend their time on #SpyMaster? I'd rather play something that doesn't waist my time, like #medievia. #
  • 01:33 @handsupuk Just wondering, who's the vocalist behind both "angel Eyes - Stay with me" and Your Guiding Light? #
  • 01:33 @handsupuk They sound the same, would like to get more stuff from her. #
  • 01:58 Night twitter. #
  • 05:40 Social Distortion - Ring of Fire (Success).. bit.ly/4N4u4 #
  • 09:08 RT @ModelCara: 32 GB black IPhone is on the way! woohoo! fun fun fun! :) #
  • 09:09 RT @RockBandAide: RT @PMS_UGBBG: Hey guys! Don't forget to visit www.cybercircuit.net for locations of our RB2 full band tourneys in NJ! #
  • 09:09 Wow, RB terni's in NJ? Interesting. #
  • 09:10 RT @RockBandAide: Green Day coming ONLY to Rock Band. Future DLC also coming: bit.ly/fQYut #
  • 09:13 @krishnajariwala tweetlater.com has one #
  • 09:18 @krishnajariwala The Auto-Follow feature you wanted. #
  • 09:54 @plumlipstick Did they add Personal Effects: dark Art yet? #
  • 09:55 @plumlipstick By @jchutchins #
  • 11:00 The forecast for Fri, 12 Jun 2009 is Scattered Thunderstorms. High: 80 F Low: 64 F. #
  • 16:09 Alter Aeon mud sample with sound pack: Hear Orinks, a level four mage, level to six. He encounters beasts such a.. twurl.nl/q5510s #
  • 20:13 @plumlipstick I think that @jchutchins new book is at random house for a publisher. #
  • 20:14 @plumlipstick Doesn't Random House books get published to Bookshare as soon is they're released? #
  • 20:16 RT @RockBandAide: DLC for next week: Spinal Tap x4 and Evanescence x3: rockbandaide.com/dlc-week-of-616 (via @smeeguel) #
  • 20:17 Wow. Can't believe Evanescence is popular enough to be DLC. Her singing is horrible. #
  • 20:17 Well, at least the live shows are. #
  • 20:18 @Liamerven Why do that? To see if you like it first? #
  • 20:24 RT @DHSHolly: so, it would be really wrong to move just so I can get at and t and the iphone, right? yeah I figured. lol #
  • 22:08 My Daily Twittascope - bit.ly/2fwsp #
  • 22:10 @scottrut Ah, but of course mac users can't get into it. How... weird. And it won't install on my VM. #
  • 22:11 RT @scottrut: ever since the idiot at #nfb did a shitty review of voiceover i have no respect for the nfb anymore. useless pricks. #
  • 22:14 RT @ModelCara: New email list for IPhone 3GS accessibility tinyurl.com/nq2ah4 #
  • 22:23 On Songza, does anyone know how to play songs? do I have to sign up? I can search, but I can't mouse click or VO-Space on it. #
  • 23:33 @scottrut Um. Pardon me for asking this, but you make it sound like he past away. Did he? I certainly remember him on lists and such. #
  • 23:34 @scottrut Ah okay, think I see what you're getting at. #
  • 23:43 Yay for 5010 tweets and growing! They should have twitter trophies for getting a certain number of tweets on your account. #
  • 23:43 PSN feature anyone? #
More soon.

No comments: