Monday, June 15, 2009

  • 00:30 @serrebi I'm trying to figure out how to stop the damn thing. #
  • 00:32 @jessiepp You on skype? #
  • 01:01 I wonder if there's a site where I can watch There will be Brawl, the escapist isn't accessible. #
  • 01:01 It's in flash. #
  • 01:05 : 00:15 Achieved level 2 140mafia.com #140mafia # 00:22 Just completed a House Burglary job 140mafia.com #140maf.. bit.ly/uMcuE #
  • 01:07 @jessiepp dude. Check this video out. #
  • 01:07 @jessiepp Oops. Here's the link. bit.ly/fVPe1 #
  • 01:49 Damn. Sucks I can't go with my friend who's going to see Tenacious D live. #
  • 06:05 Von Bondies - C'Mon C'Mon (Success).. bit.ly/4N4u4 #
  • 07:19 @steveofmaine I told you The Material was good. Grin. Not sure if that's who you were talking because BLIp is down. #
  • 07:20 RT @RockBandAide: Full Beatles: Rock Band track listing unveiled? (rumor): bit.ly/YQpHJ #
  • 07:28 I think that @thematerial should put "The Long Way Home" in Rock Band DLC as well. I like Moving to Seattle, well the whole EP... #
  • 08:00 "The Long Way Home", "With One Voice," and "No One Has To Know", are my favorite tracks on the @thematerial tomorrow EP. #
  • 09:03 @scottrut They most certainly do. Grin. #
  • 11:00 The forecast for Mon, 15 Jun 2009 is Isolated Thunderstorms. High: 74 F Low: 57 F. #
  • 19:21 RT @Liamerven: Iran. the only country who blocks facebook, but will probably let you look at tubgirl, mr. hands, and lemon party. #
  • 19:32 RT @Liamerven: how useable is the xcode APP WITH VOICE OVER? yes. I'm considering a mac again. #
  • 19:38 RT @RockBandAide: Just as I thought, that leaked Beatles: Rock Band list wasn't real: bit.ly/YQpHJ #
  • 19:39 RT @Liamerven: dear apple. do macs have to be sooo expensive? I want one!! *crys* #
  • 19:41 @KVP2008 Free hardcore is out next Monday though, which'll be sweet. #
  • 19:50 @blindgeek I use arrows for menus. Only time I use the VO keys are for interacting and such. #
  • 19:50 @blindgeek Only when it's needed. #
  • 19:54 Experiencing a bug in iTunes thats been bothering me for quite some time. When listening to video podcasts, the arrow keys get disabled. #
  • 19:54 If you press and arrows while trying to go to the next podcast, iTUnes will turn the volume up and down instead. #
  • 19:55 And you can't press enter on the next one, it won't play. The current one will stop but the one you click won't play. #
  • 19:55 Anyone know if accessibility knows about this? #
  • 19:56 @Liamerven Pretty much. #
  • 19:58 And after a video is done, VO will say "No Row Selected" and you have to turn VO on and off to get it to function properly again. #
  • 20:06 The Demon Wars Saga: The Demon Spirit (1 of 3): Elbryan and Pony--soul mates from childhood who grew even closer.. tinyurl.com/l9uenh #
  • 21:46 Yay for the next demon wars being out! #
  • 22:10 My Daily Twittascope - bit.ly/2fwsp #
  • 22:10 @blindgeek You eve test out the nice free DRM downloads? They're sweet. #
  • 22:12 @blindgeek Oops, forgot to clarify where they were from, GraphicAudio. I like these MP3 downloads. #
More soon.

No comments: