Thursday, May 21, 2009

  • 00:57 : 00:48 @DHSHolly Hmm. I know you like Rock, Adam's a pretty good rocker in my opinion. Don't really like Chris .. bit.ly/xloez #
  • 02:07 Night twitter. #
  • 08:22 Hmm. May see myself investing in one of the SF sticks, as, okay, I can do simple moves with the PS3 controller like throws and such. #
  • 08:23 But. Er. I forgot what move I was trying to perform off the top of my head already. And I tried studying them last night, #
  • 08:23 As if I were studying for a test. #
  • 08:27 I mean, when Liam plays he can pull off these things with no problem on an XB controller and actually faster too. #
  • 08:28 So I think it's both my memory and partly the controller. #
  • 08:29 But. I bairly gave it much practice, so perhaps if I play it six months streight like RB I might see some results. #
  • 08:31 Well, I think the twitterverse is getting tired of my ranting now. Talk later, since I think I'm the only one up on my twitter. #
  • 08:43 Does anyone fancy buying me a transmition key? My belief is that you shouldn't have to pay for a torrent client if you're getting free shit. #
  • 11:00 The forecast for Thu, 21 May 2009 is Sunny. High: 83 F Low: 56 F. #
  • 12:58 Stony Man 91 - China Crisis: When talks and negotiations stall, when rampant violence goes unchecked, the covert.. tinyurl.com/q594rh #
  • 19:21 Okay. I still see some accessibility issues with Transmition. Like. The table with my transfers in it doesn't give feedback so I can't see #
  • 19:21 what torrents are done or not. #
  • 19:23 Hmm, not sure if the default transmition download and upload rates are good, both at ten? Hmm. #
  • 19:24 Does transmition determin the best settings for my connection? #
  • 19:25 @steveofmaine Yah. Don't know if Bit Rocket will work with Pretome, though. uTorrent won't. #
  • 19:25 @steveofmaine For some reason they won't allow it. #
  • 20:18 Okay. So the torrent stopped downloading. But it didn't seem to start immediately seeding? *Shrug*. #
  • 20:18 @JamesScholes Completely agree. #
  • 20:29 Ah damn. My pretome torrent isn't freakin seeding. #
  • 20:30 Really starting to piss me off. #
  • 21:08 This app called Sopha Control sounds pretty sweet. Wonder if it's accessible. #
  • 21:08 Basically lets you control apps like VLC with the remote. #
  • 00:07 Airbourne - Runnin' Wild (Medium) (Bass) (Success).. bit.ly/4N4u4 #
More soon.

No comments: