Tuesday, May 26, 2009

  • 00:33 Paramore: CrushCrushCrush: Expert: Success.. bit.ly/4N4u4 #
  • 00:36 @DHSHolly I will read any book he writes now after reading wake. #
  • 00:37 Just in case anyone wants to know, the site promoting wake, wakewatchwonder.com isn't accessible. How dair them! #
  • 00:37 Guess Cate hasn't visited it yet grin. #
  • 00:40 @JeffBishop Starplex sounds good, though I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna read next after Wake. #
  • 00:41 You know. It's weird. Apparently, the third book in Wake, Watch, is finished, but he's currently writing the second one. #
  • 00:44 @serrebi Yeah, loved that book, can't wait for Watch. #
  • 00:48 Wake: RT @serrebi: best quote from the book: ""Sure, sure, anything you need. Um, what do I have to do? Plug a USB cable into my head?"" #
  • 00:50 @DHSHolly Yep, I personally loved it had jaws refs. Wonder of any FS employee's read it. #
  • 00:51 @Liamerven Yeah. I have uses for windows still. #
  • 00:57 : 00:25 Thank You BOys (Expert) (Success).. bit.ly/4N4u4 # 00:56 : 00:22 Still alive (Hard).. bit.ly/4N4u4 # 00:.. bit.ly/12icS7 #
  • 00:58 @serrebi Yeah, but that's how some sighted people treat blind people. It hasn't personally happened to me, but yah. #
  • 01:13 @steveofmaine Don't think Bookshare has it. #
  • 01:15 @serrebi Yeah I know. The whole thing with that other being confused the heck out of me. #
  • 01:20 Well. Since everyone's talking about Wake, I'll just say I'd prefer Deathstalker. Great series for all you scifi space enthusiasts. #
  • 01:53 @marrie1 Wouldn't you have a book be truthful instead of making things up? I mean I could understand that in a totally fiction world, #
  • 01:53 @marrie1 But for this it's kinda cool. #
  • 02:00 Night twitter. #
  • 09:26 @JeffBishop I pretty much got through the whole book on a Sunday and finished it the next day. #
  • 09:37 WTF; who posted that famiousquote thing to my twitter WTF? #
  • 09:39 @ModelCara Uh, I don't think this is technically trance? Lol. #
  • 09:39 @ModelCara Now that one's more like it. #
  • 10:54 @JamesScholes Hahaha yeah #
  • 11:00 The forecast for Tue, 26 May 2009 is Rain. High: 59 F Low: 55 F. #
  • 17:06 The Survivalist 15 - Overlord: It's a perilous world after the fiery apocalypse of World War III, and John Thoma.. twurl.nl/cb0goo #
  • 19:10 @JeffBishop Yeah I liked it. I mean, it's not a series I'll crave, but I liked the research, the technology used, etc. #
  • 19:12 @JeffBishop Now if only GraphicAudio did it. Would change the whole book. But GraphicAudio does action style scifi so they really couldn't. #
  • 19:19 @steveofmaine Shrug I hate people like that. #
  • 19:24 @serrebi Is that Farkie? Looks like it. #
  • 19:24 @serrebi I #
  • 19:25 @serrebi I'm talking accessibility, of course. #
  • 19:31 @serrebi I've never read Twilight, but it doesn't have storyline? Heh. Wonder why everyone craves it. #
  • 19:31 @Lioncourt Oh my. Sweet. #
  • 19:35 @marrie1 Yeah. Probably heard it from one of your friends who read the GraphicAudio versions. They got around. #
  • 19:36 @marrie1 He won't get in trouble. Now perhaps if he was dissing jaws and saying that Window Eyes is better, that might be different. #
  • 19:37 @marrie1 I do too, however I really don't wanna learn to use a new screen reader. Plus my parents won't buy me WinEyes. #
  • 19:37 @marrie1 Nor will the commition over here. Heck, they won't even buy me a PacMate, which one of my friends desperately want me to have. #
  • 19:38 @marrie1 Report what site? #
  • 19:39 @marrie1 Yeah, but I kinda don't like it. It'd be nice if VoiceOver read it. Using FireVox is like using Sapi for windows. #
  • 19:39 @marrie1 And you know how horrible that'd be. #
  • 19:41 @BlindTwit Well, sight interests me but at the same time it doesn't. If someone emails me and tells me they can restore sight, #
  • 19:42 @BlindTwit It better work. I wouldn't participate in a beta experience like that. #
  • 19:43 @marrie1 Well, I really don't like Apple's aditude with working with Mozilla. They pretty much gave up on it from what I've heard. #
  • 19:43 @marrie1 I think because fucking Mozilla can't be bothered to work with new tools for VoiceOver accessibility so they make shit up. #
  • 19:44 The reason I wanna use firefox instead of this soloNa thing is I don't wana upload a screenshot. It's too time-consuming. #
  • 19:45 All I do with firefox is hit control+6, wait for 30 seconds and paste. Simple. #
  • 19:46 So, what's this aria thing? #
  • 19:50 @JamesScholes Wel yeah, they need more. Some of them do multible characters which is probably why they sound like that. #
  • 19:51 @cary5871 Agreed. Maybe he's been listening to too much BBC lol. #
  • 19:54 @Liamerven Hmm I thought it already was. #
  • 20:06 @steveofmaine Three. But keep in mind it isn't on the Mac. #
  • 21:31 @ModelCara I don't know, the second one you mentioned this morning. #
  • 21:39 Wow. Evile's Trasher sounds like a beast of a song in Rock Band. I asked BrandonsList if anyone's completed it yet lol. #
  • 22:16 My Daily Twittascope - bit.ly/2fwsp #
  • 23:26 Music game players and people who are interested in it, I'll be uploading a demonstration for Frets on Fire. #
  • 23:27 Which is for both Windows and Mac and allows you to get the Rock Band experience without owning a console. #
More soon.

No comments: